Pro Wrestling Only

Bret Hart

NintendoLogic

Unless you are talking about an alternative podcast show on Bret, we already did the podcast...

Will and Charles are joined by members of www.prowrestlingonly.com to discuss the career and legacy of Bret Hart. We take a brief look at his early days traveling the globe, wrestling in Stampede, forming the Hart Foundation, finding success as a singles wrestler and his most famous feuds. If you are a fan of the Hitman, you owe it yourself to listen to this show!

http://placetobenation.com/wrestling-with-...ting-bret-hart/

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, great! I'll check it out soon. Obviously I'm new around here - heard about the board through the pro wrestling culture pod, which I in turn heard about through Holzerman and The Wrestling Blog. I'm not up on any podcasting outside of the whats hosted on the talk shoe culture pod page.

• 6 months later...

One thing that has stuck out to me with the network is how average Bret is on the houseshows presented. In his match with Barbarian it was clear Barbarian was working harder than Bret. Bret vs. Bezerker you see Bret get outshined by Bezerker in the match. Bret vs. Mountie saw both guys kinda go through the motions. Finally, Bret vs. Martel was a good meat and potatoes match. So far to me the Network is supporting the talking point that Bret had a tendency to dog it on house shows .Curious to see if it changes with more footage available .