Pro Wrestling Only

TITO ORTIZ!!! TNA's #August1Warning Mystery Man...SMH (Video)

Duo Dreamer

What was interesting to me the general reaction was "oh great another MMA guy, Dixie!" and other comments about wanting it to be a Wrestler. Only a tiny, tiny percentage was LOL Tito stuff whether it be his personality, the drama with Jena Jameson or his fight record.

This was honestly one of the funniest things I've ever seen on live TV. We've got Tito coming out crossing his arms making this awkward facial expression like he wants to sexually harass someone AND take a poo.Then we have both stables looking like a giant monster just came out and they are cornered. We have awkward facial expressions from both groups made this something special. When Rampage threw his arms up I couldn't hold my laughter and burst out loud.

I can't think of anyone in pro wrestling who would have been a big deal in the mid-00s that wouldn't be now. I think it says something for the longevity of pro wrestling stardom compared to MMA stardom. Of course, that wasn't always the case if you compare the mid-80s to the early 90s, or the mid-90s to the early 00s, so it could just be reflective of pro wrestling being more stagnant than it used to be.

This was honestly one of the funniest things I've ever seen on live TV. We've got Tito coming out crossing his arms making this awkward facial expression like he wants to sexually harass someone AND take a poo.Then we have both stables looking like a giant monster just came out and they are cornered. We have awkward facial expressions from both groups made this something special. When Rampage threw his arms up I couldn't hold my laughter and burst out loud.

This.

I really hope someone is taking the available video from YouTube and doing some appropriate Benny Hill editing.

TNA should never, ever die. The world needs laughter, after all.

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2013/0...-impact-taping/

Kurt Angle got another DUI. But TNA doesn't give a shit he will still main event

Angle says he's immediately entering rehab so he might not be main eventing for now at least. I guess this will take him out of the MEM vs Aces & Eights match they set up.. unless they use it to write him off.

I couldn't give two shits about MMA (hell, I could barely give one shit even when Brock was UFC champion) so I'm extremely nonplussed about the whole thing. Like, I get it, the whole Bellator cross-promotion thing but as a pro wrestling fan who wants to watch pro wrestling, I couldn't be less interested in TNA paying a THIRD MMA guy to take up their TV time to not do pro wrestling matches.

It's bad enough that Rampage Jackson won't even buy a suit to be in the Main Event Mafia. If you want to play pro wrestler, at least PLAY PRO WRESTLER.