Pro Wrestling Only

Titans of Wrestling #4

I was just laughing my ass off listening to this show today. Great Johnny impressions as usual but thought you all were excellent. Perfect way to get back to work after a three day weekend to listen to you all talk wrestling from this period. The first Backlund/Patterson match was great. I think it's the best match on the discs so far as Bob is a bit more aggressive than the Valentine matches. But Patterson plays a huge part too. Backlund's big bodyslams are nice and he looked like was trying to tear Patterson's arm off when yanking on it. They take turns a few times barely making the 10 count back in the ring. I thought maybe they were overdoing it a bit but with the double KO finish, I thought the earlier spots told a great story. Agreed with the love of Patterson from his stuff on this disc alone. Second match wasn't as good as felt too short.

The Strongbow/Valentine match was a letdown compared to their match on previous disk. I loved that fan trying to take the chair away from Valentine and then suddenly having to defend himself. Monsoon looked huge next to everyone else.

Nice Denucci bio. Humorous that they would try to stick a 3 out of 5 falls match on last. Albano starts the match off with Andre! He also no sells an Andre heatbutt and bails on the match before it ends. He's a big believer in that curfew. Looks like James has providing solid evidence of something going out with Bruno's hair. I probably spent the whole 6 minutes plus of that match staring at his hair to not even notice Volkoff getting little offense in.

Thanks for the heads up Steve. Mooooooose!

http://www.wwe.com/classics/intercontinent...overed-26102625

Posted Image

Moose Fuckin Monroe in the tourny....eat it Bruno....he got in....lol! Check out Patterson's shit eating grin...must have been taken in the locker room after the match when he was told where he'd meet his "afterparty" at...

What happened in the Mr. X vs. Arab match....we need the results...its almost as if this tournament was made up!!

I was one when that happened...I had Gypsy Rodriguez in my pool....

• 2 months later...