Pro Wrestling Only

Night of Champions

goodhelmet

I strongly agree that HHH should be the end game, not only because beating HHH means more than beating Orton, but also because I could foresee a situation where they plan for Orton to finally get his comeuppance once and for all, then he has his third strike wellness violation.

Dave Meltzer a month ago:

Strike three will be a tainted supplement or a quack doctor in Texas taking the fall.

Orton doesn't get a strike three.

That is a cynical view. The WWE had to get rid of Jeff Hardy and Kurt Angle when they had to and they were more popular than Orton is. Granted I don't think Orton is into the same kind of stuff they were, so this is certainly possible.

They never got rid of Jeff, they pretty much begged him not to leave the last time around. Kurt they got rid of because they thought he was a walking time bomb and I seem to remember him having some epic meltdown in Vince's office that got him an immediate release, that he later tried to play off as him working McMahon to get his release.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic