Pro Wrestling Only

Night of Champions

goodhelmet

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

PTP's vs. Shield (Rollins/Reigns) - Tag Title - This was a fun tag match with Titus looking great, D. Young taking a few great bumps, and Rollins looking awesome. The finish was a little off but it was fine.

I can't believe myself but I think they're going to give Bryan the title tonight then take it away from him tomorrow on RAW thanks to Cody interference.

Bryan vs. Orton - WWE Title - Really good match that was great at times. Bryan's offensive flurries are such a blast and I liked Orton outsmarting him and rolling to the floor on his initial comeback. The fast count angle is amusing and it's going to be an entertaining show tomorrow because of it.

I'm not really sure how I feel about this fast count angle either to be honest. I'm just intrigued that they went this route.

not a MOTYC or anything but i thought that match was very good overall. some really great stuff like bryan's dive series, orton headbutting himself out of an arm wrench early on and the finishing sequence. dusty finish coming tomorrow but i dig it as getting over that bryan really is the best wrestler in the company and heightening the injustice of the angle.