Pro Wrestling Only

Night of Champions

goodhelmet

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pre-show: Tag Turmoil - Drew Mac did a tope con hilo and Tensai didn't catch him so he basically landed really hard on his back which looked and sounded nasty. I loved Swagger and Cesaro running with Capes flying in the wind looking like they were charging on Normandy or some shit. The ankle lock finish with the Usos was cool. I'm happy for the PTP's and I loved Darren Young's save too. Fun match.

Axel vs. Kofi - IC Title - Man, Kofi was wretched at times here doing silly counter DDT's and that shitty roll up. However, this was a solid match. I think there was some good drama mixed in there and the near fall on the SOS was really good, especially Heyman's reaction. Not bad at all.

AJ vs. Nattie vs. Brie vs. Naomi - Diva's Title - Some of this was kind of good with AJ bumping and the double sharpshooter but then we had Naomi and Brie botching everything and the commentary team making a great point about Brie covering Naomi for the win but the ref not counting so Nattie could do the double sharpshooter. Hilarious.