Pro Wrestling Only

Exceptions to the rule

cheapshot

Everyone was saying he was banging Kelly Kelly a few years back, because they were pictured in a nightclub together... People actually ran with that. Not saying he wasn't banging her - he could be banging Roddy Piper for all I know. Just saying the notion that photo = affair was retarded (unless it was a photo of her being porked by him).

Everyone was saying he was banging Kelly Kelly a few years back, because they were pictured in a nightclub together... People actually ran with that. Not saying he wasn't banging her - he could be banging Roddy Piper for all I know. Just saying the notion that photo = affair was retarded (unless it was a photo of her being porked by him).

IIRC there were pictures of him, his wife and Kelly Kelly as well

I don't know why I thought he got divorced. Thought I remembered reading that a few years back.

When Cena married his "high school sweetheart" I thought for sure it was a deal where he was the love of her life

Words can hardly express how much I laugh at anyone thinking that Cena had married the love of his life. Won't kiss and tell but yeah he at the very least had a northeast girl friend whose Manhattan apartment he paid for.

When Cena married his "high school sweetheart" I thought for sure it was a deal where he was the love of her life

Words can hardly express how much I laugh at anyone thinking that Cena had married the love of his life. Won't kiss and tell but yeah he at the very least had a northeast girl friend whose Manhattan apartment he paid for.

I said HE was the love of HER life. The opposite.

words can't express how much I laugh at lack of reading comprehension

Considering how much work Martel seemed to put into his comeback, I don't think his leaving the business was totally his call.

That's accurate. His body was basically shot. I recall him mentioning in a radio interview that he got both hips done around 2003 or 2004. He's doing great now though, ran into him at a signing for Pat and Bertrand's book yesterday. He's in scary good shape.