Pro Wrestling Only

Best Survivor Series match

flyonthewall2983

Yeah, those 87 and 88 tag team Survivor Series matches were really good. I'll go with the 2001 WWF versus Alliance as a pretty good one too. As far as Survivor Series elimination matches I'm probably going with Aja Kong, Bison Kimura, Madusa Miceli, Tarantula & Xochilt Hamada vs Manami Toyota, Mariko Yoshida, Kaoru Maeda, Mika Takahashi & Esther Moreno, Hamada's UWF 11/17/90 as my favorite outside WWF.

I don't normally enjoy matches that go 40 minutes +, but I love those giant tag team Survivor matches. Part of it is the spectacle of having so many guys on the apron in one match, but the real part is the great work and psychology of them. Those matches are so fun to watch

I always second Team Bischoff vs. Team Austin as being really great and the best "modern" Survivor match

the match where Undertaker debuted was great for what it was supposed to do. I loved the Bret-DiBiase segment

I dunno about "best" but the most fun match in modern Survivor Series history is totally DX-Punk-Hardys vs Helms-Nitro-Knox-Edge-Orton from 2006.

That is something I could watch over and over and over again. And never get past the first elimination. Once things settle down I'm out, but everything up until then is absolutely golden. The entire pre-match promo, and then "Who was that guy?"