Pro Wrestling Only

Free TV Match of the Week

Grimmas

Here we are with the "Free TV Match of the Week" voting. This will be a good opportunity, at least for me, to make sure I can watch some of the weekly pimped stuff I may had missed.

Like I mentioned before it's by air date and the first week will be short, because I only wanted 2014. Next week will be a proper 7 day week.

I left an other option, in case I missed something that you thought was the best. Vote here and post about why you think the match you voted for was the best.

I'll update the winner on here when the voting is over. I plan to post these on Friday each week, so you have till then to vote.

EDIT:

The Match of the week is Negro Casas vs. Titan (CMLL on Terra, 1/3).

This is really tough. Titan vs. Casas and the Rhodes tag were really good matches, but the trios match was so much fun. I'm really torn here.

I have to go with the trios match though. There was just too much to love, from the crazy finish to the first fall to Okumura running away up the steps and posing in the second, to the surprise finish!

Not a bad first week of matches at all to start 2014. It also doesn't include the New Japan stuff and I would have Okada/Naito above everything listed here. I ended up going with Casas vs. Titan. Super fun contest and I really enjoy seeing Casas work with people on this level. Rhodes vs. Wyatts was right there though.

Not a bad first week of matches at all to start 2014. It also doesn't include the New Japan stuff and I would have Okada/Naito above everything listed here. I ended up going with Casas vs. Titan. Super fun contest and I really enjoy seeing Casas work with people on this level. Rhodes vs. Wyatts was right there though.

I agree completely, Okada is phenomenal imo, loved there match at WK.

Was that dome match put on tv? Even if it was it would not change my vote.

There were a couple of things I didn't love about the Titan/Casas match (I could have used a better second fall transition/comeback by Casas) and a lot I did but easily the coolest thing I saw this week was Titan's awesome head stomps when he had the half crab on and Casas was heading towards the ropes.