Pro Wrestling Only

PTB Network: WrestleMania XXX Preview Show w/ Will, Dylan, Kris, and two Johnnys

We've been doing post-ppv "reaction" shows in 2014 with thanks to our friend Will and a rotating cast of voices. Will brings a group together for our first "pre-action" (ok, preview) show featuring Mania predictions from the following:

Will, Kris Zellner, Documentary Maker Johnny Philapavage (Barbed Wire City), Dylan Hales (Wrestling Culture) and Johnny Sorrow (Titans of Wrestling)

http://placetobenation.com/place-to-be-network-wrestlemania-xxx-pre-action-show/

Great analysis guys. It got me thinking, is this the one year where they could get away with ending the streak without the crowd rioting?

Hear me out, if Bryan beats HHH in the third or fourth match, anything that comes after that is going to recieve tons of goodwill from the crowd. They're going to be happy as fuck that Bryan will finally be getting his shot. So if Taker loses here, they still have something to look forward to. Still don't think there's a chance in hell it's happening, but worth pointing out

Thanks, Rovert. Kris and Dylan had great angles on stuff (the first few matches they'd go after me in the relation and I'd be like, "shit, if they went first I would have echoed it and not been goofing off." lol) Sorrow has the greatest gimmick ever - be funny, play your "character" (that's just Johnny), and then say a bunch of sneaky-smart things that remind people he's a real smart, observant guy. So I was lucky as hell to be on a panel with my friends, who just happen to be smart people. Oh, and Will was there too :) Def check this show out though. Funnier, with smarter analysis and a deeper knowledge base (that is displayed, at least) than many of these types of podcasts on "known" sites.

anyone who hasn't -- should listen to the pre-show before listening to Post game show. The crew brought out some great valid points. Has anyone heard whether there was a problem with the network stream? Seeing as the aforementioned Game Of Thrones season 4 premiere crashed the HBO GO system.

I was going to send it in last night but Game of Thrones was calling.

We give you props on your clairvoyance.

I listened to it last night. My clairvoyance is unmatched. Game of Thrones called me too, but I caught it on the immediate replay.

I loved this show guys. There was some really interesting discussion on Brock-Taker and the company moving forward. Who was it that predicted Shield-Evolution? They were pretty much right.