Pro Wrestling Only

[1998-06-08-WCW-Nitro] NWO and DDP

Loss

• 2 months later...

Holy NWO. Way, way too much of them tonight. It's decision time for DDP. DDP can't believe he's going to do this, but ... Hogan and Rodman come out and lay out DDP with chairs. The Wolfpac run them off to close the show. Thank God they didn't put Page in the group too.

• 3 weeks later...

Where the hell was Mean Gene. Both factions of NWO were extremely overplayed. DDP stops at the ramp and Tony interviews him. DDP says he cant believe he is about to do this but he gets cracked with chairs by Rodman and Hogan. The crowd stayed hot throughout this wretched show which is a testament to them.

• 1 year later...

Or it's a testament to the (lack of) tastes of people in Detroit. As a Buckeye fan I've bitten my tongue for 8.5 Yearbooks now regarding the state up North but after their reaction to this shitfest of a TV show I can refrain no longer. How did I, with no memory of this show at all aside from the opening with Rodman and Jericho reading the letter, know before the segment started that DDP would get jumped by the Black & White?

• 2 months later...
  • GSR changed the title to [1998-06-08-WCW-Nitro] NWO and DDP