Pro Wrestling Only

[1998-09-21-WCW-Nitro] Hulk Hogan and Ultimate Warrior

Loss

• 2 months later...

A still unconscious Disciple appears in a cloud of smoke in the middle of the ring. This brings out Hogan and his NWO cohorts. Just as they enter the ring, it fills with smoke again and now he's gone. Warrior finally cuts a promo from elsewhere in the building. Hogan says "Give me my Disciple back" and makes me laugh. He finally talks about something other than nonsense as Hogan tells Warrior to get to the ring so they can finish off what they started eight years ago. Warrior rambles on in response instead of taking him up on that.

Later in the show, he's back out pissed off because one segment devoted to this feud isn't enough. Hogan wants Warrior to face him head on. He tells Warrior to follow him and the NWO chases him away. The crowd rightfully shits on this. The end up going to the back and finding OWN painted on Hogan's dressing room wall on fire. The Disciple is in the bathroom laid out. Smoke comes out of nowhere when he tries to see what's going on and of course when the smoke clears, Disciple is gone yet again. Thrilling. This is the kind of crap angles people do when they can't work.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
  • GSR changed the title to [1998-09-21-WCW-Nitro] Hulk Hogan and Ultimate Warrior