Pro Wrestling Only

2005 MOTY Nominations

goodhelmet

Yeah, I will probably throw them out on the market for cheap. It will be about 5-6 discs at 4 hours apiece along with a 2hour WWE TV disc thrown in for free. The original plan was to just get them distributed but I don't know if the people who get them would actually talk about them so when they are complete, I'll let you know.

May I nominate the Taka Michinoku v Dick Togo match from K-Dojo on 04/03/05.

Awesome match, they build it around the crossface so well, and the finishing run is really hot. Many times I thought it was over, the build in this match is absolutely perfect, from working a slow pace to picking it up at the end. Not too much goofy no selling, so good neck work from both, leading to the crossface spots and everything was really smooth.

Probably won't have time to put it on the disc, but I thought I'd mention it anyway. You should all see it.

I'm going to do my best to get the Rey/Batista v MNM match to you tomorrow.

Do we have a grand total of the number of matches that will be on this set? I'd like for everyone who gets the set to do a Top (x) Matches of 2005 list, PM it to me, then I'll average the lists and post one match a day, and then everyone can talk about that match that day, counting down to number one.

Yuki Ishikawa vs. Daisuke Ikeda (4/24/05 - Ikeda Produce) - having just re-visited their acclaimed 1998 and 1999 matches, I am confident that this is easily the best. They up the stiffness to a level that is un-heard of for a worked match and in between throw in some fun mat work.

Guest Big Papi

i don't have the power to distribute, but i'll gladly pay for the set.

I'm in the same boat.

I haven't seen ANY of the non-WWE matches but I'm very interested in seeing what else is out there. I'll be more than happy to discuss my thoughts. I have heard about most of the wrestlers listed but I haven't seen many. I think that would give me an interesting perspective. The only issue is that I cannot gaurantee that I will watch the matches in a timely manner. Between an active toddler, a job with wacky hours and a nagging wife I get but 1ish hour a day to myself. I'm sure some of you can relate.