Pro Wrestling Only

Kevin Kelly Show Episode 14 - Featuring Danny Cage

On episode 14 of The Kevin Kelly Show, Kevin talks about Kevin Steen, Dean Ambrose, Rusev & Putin, KENTA, John Cena going Hollywood and much more.

Kevin is then joined by Danny Cage, owner of the world famous Monster Factory. Danny talks about how he took over the Factory, his recent graduate Steve Cutler that is currently in NXT, his current crop of trainees, his tenets for trainees to follow and much more.

Kevin and Justin then discuss the World Cup of Greatest TV Characters, play a game of “Who Would You Take” and also chat NBA Free Agency, WWE Network and the always hot trending stories.

http://placetobenation.com/the-kevin-kelly-show-episode-14-featuring-danny-cage/

Agreed... We were up against the clock so I left it alone but I will probably bring it back up next episode again because I disagree on Ambrose.

I think it's interesting that he says he thinks that Seth Rollins looks like a star but Dean Ambrose doesn't.

Kelly didn't think "Dolph Ziggler" sounded like a name you'd give a championship belt to.