Pro Wrestling Only

[1999-02-27-ECW-TV] Lance Storm and Tommy Dreamer

Loss

• 2 months later...

Joey Styles pays no attention to Lance Storm's promo, instead looking at Don Callis in the audience in the background and commenting on that. Storm insults Dreamer for not actually wearing wrestling gear. Styles continues to get more and more unbearable. Now Dawn Marie is mocking Beulah. Dreamer attacks Storm from behind, but Justin Credible quickly makes the save. Shane Douglas evens the odds and helps run off the yet-to-be-named Impact Players. Francine ends up brawling with Jason as well.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I don't like Styles but this was him at his absolute worse. The visual of Callis in the crowd was cool but its not like he is some huge star anyway. I really liked this once the brawl started as Francine speared Jason to a huge pop and Douglas/Dreamer embracing felt like a burying the hatchet moment.

• 2 years later...

More telegraphing stuff from Styles. Callis HAS to be Storm's new manager, so of course he isn't. Beulah is BACK, so of course she isn't. Callis is a VIRUS--can't wait for that one to get beaten into our heads over the coming months. This gets better once Dreamer's in the ring and Styles shuts his yap. I hated last week's angle with Douglas but I have to admit they're at least attempting to freshen him up, which is something he needed.

• GSR changed the title to [1999-02-27-ECW-TV] Lance Storm and Tommy Dreamer