Pro Wrestling Only

[1999-05-03-AAA] Los Vipers vs Los Vatos Locos

Loss

• 2 months later...

How about that! An AAA trios match I thought was pretty good. Pretty wild brawl with a bunch of colorful characters brawling everywhere. They even tie one of Los Vatos Locos to a bungee cord before Picudo comes out with a stick on fire to save his teammate! Not because it’s a great match, but I think this is a good to see for something very different with lots of crazy gimmicks.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Ah yes, the never ending Vatos Locos vs Vipers feud. Vatos Locos were my favorites around this time as they were dressed like Kiss and throwing fire like it was a punch. This was a nutty brawls with weapons like they always did. Cibernetico shows up and then here comes Sangre Chicana. Not sure who won the match but it's not like it matters. Good brawl.

• 2 weeks later...

Not familiar with many of these guys but this was a fun brawl while it lasted. A lot of garbage stuff but good intensity throughout and some shock value with the bungee spot and fire blowing. Good to see Sangre Chicana come out at the end and they have another huge ass brawl. Fun stuff. ***

• 2 years later...

I don't know who any of the Vipers are besides Psicosis and keeping track of which Vato Loco is which is a fool's errand, but I'm not sorry I saw this. The big payback spot where Los Vipers all used chairs to block dives by Los Vatos Locos was a highlight, as was of course Enigma getting strung up upside-down and handcuffed, allowing Los Vipers to win a 4-on-3 to win the first (only?) fall. Sangre Chicana and Cibernetico precipitate a crazy post-match brawl. Not one for the end-of-year awards but a lot better than some of the other bullshit ECW-inspired lucha in the late '90s.

• GSR changed the title to [1999-05-03-AAA] Los Vipers vs Los Vatos Locos