Pro Wrestling Only

[1999-07-01-WCW-Thunder] Randy Savage and Kevin Nash

Loss

• 1 month later...

Savage is nervously pacing and swearing, wanting Gorgeous George to call him. He gets a call from Kevin Nash and Savage wants to make a deal on where to meet him. Nash is getting a massage but we don't see who is giving it to him, so it could be Torrie Wilson or Gorgeous George. Both of them have separate cameras on them? Do I have to pull out the point of view argument AGAIN? I guess I do.

We see Randy Savage in an alley by a payphone. Nash calls him and when Savage starts swearing, he actually says "Not nice to say those kinds of words on the air." On the air. WOW. POINT OF VIEW. Nash just keeps sending Savage everywhere while not leaving his hotel and has no desire to go anywhere.

Later, Savage is outside a gas station when a limo shows up. This turn into an attack and Sting shows up out of nowhere in a quick cut - but is it the real one? - and blasts Nash with a baseball bat. Sid shows up and helps beat down Nash and they put a hooded girl in a hummer and drive off. They take her hood off and it's Torrie Wilson.

This is the worst stuff I think I've ever seen.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I have no idea what to say about this. Savage almost redeems it by cussing up a storm and being Randy Savage. This is really pathetic though. Why do they need two hummers? Why did no one help Nash? How fucking stupid is SID? Why is this on national TV? How many luchadors did the cut to film this? It's really telling of WCW that this isn't even the worst segment of the year.

• 1 month later...

Well, WCW has topped themselves again. THIS IS SO FREAKING BAD. Savage acts paranoid and Nash receives a massage. Torrie saying that Big Sexy is so smart at the end was just pitiful. This has been one of the worst built to main events I can recall seeing. Dreadful, dumpster fire stuff.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • GSR changed the title to [1999-07-01-WCW-Thunder] Randy Savage and Kevin Nash