Pro Wrestling Only

[1999-08-02-WCW-Nitro] Randy Savage and Dennis Rodman

Loss

• 1 month later...

Gorgeous George is missing. Savage's candidacy for President of the United States is on hold in light of what is going on. George is under lock and key, and that booking has to be a rib. Savage calls Dennis Rodman out. Is that Jem on the back of his shirt? Instead, he gets Mona. She begs for Savage to re-hire her. He bullies her a little bit to demand her loyalty. He wants Mona to beg for her job back on her knees and then tells her she is still fired. Rodman comes out with Swoll and 4X4 and calls Savage "Macho Asshole", which gets bleeped. Lots of swearing from both guys, actually. Rodman tells Savage once you go black, you never go back in relation to George. Mona has enough of all the trash talk and low blows Savage before leaving the ring, then Rodman hits Savage with a clothesline. Bischoff apologizes for the language, but screw it - this was a fun segment. An actual, honest-to-God fun WCW segment that made me want to see a match.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Some swearing and mild racism that gets bleeped out. Bischoff is having fits as he's going to take the flak for it. This was really intense and a fun segment. Rodman is better on the mic than last year. I wouldn't say I want to see the match because one guy is barely trained as a pro wrestler.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • GSR changed the title to [1999-08-02-WCW-Nitro] Randy Savage and Dennis Rodman