Pro Wrestling Only

[1999-09-27-WCW-Nitro] Billy Kidman vs Psicosis (Hair vs Mask)

Loss

• 1 month later...

Last few minutes. Not much heat considering the stakes. Juventud and Chavo are both at ringside running interference for Psicosis. Juventud's outfit is awesomely heel and he's a great second. Kidman wins the match and Psicosis has to unmask, which seems pointless considering they had no plans to do anything with him. The Filthy Animals make the save and I do like that there's some undercard structure, but I don't like the unmasking.

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

This was awful. As dumb as it was for Rey in particular to lose his mask to Nash, at least it had some storyline to it. This was a throwaway second hour of Nitro match with minimal heat. The way the unmasking took place also sucked with the rudo team still trying to escape without unmasking in a more US manner. Shitty for Psicosis.

• 2 months later...

I like Juvie's Johnny Depp look. I don't get why this is a program befitting of a mask vs. hair stip, nor do I get why Chavo, Psicosis, and Juventud are now an alliance. And I don't get the point of unmasking a JTTS, either. And judging by the reactions, neither does this crowd, though they come alive for Kidman's big kickout after the Chavo interference.

• GSR changed the title to [1999-09-27-WCW-Nitro] Billy Kidman vs Psicosis (Hair vs Mask)