Pro Wrestling Only

Titans of Wrestling #40: A Very Bruno Christmas

http://placetobenation.com/titans-of-wrestling-40-a-very-bruno-christmas/

fx4fg1.jpg

Forget about family and friends, come celebrate Christmas Day with the Titans and the Living Legend! Parv, Pete, Johnny and Kelly gather around the figurative Christmas tree and discuss festive days of Bruno's past.

*Due to technical difficulties the last part of the show, a look at Sports Legends: Bruno Sammartino, is unavailable, but it will be released later on Titans Xtra*

On the docket:

7/12/86 Bruno and Tito Santana vs Randy "Macho Man" Savage and "Adorable" Adrian Adonis, Cage Match MSG

1/18/71 Bruno vs "The Russian Bear" Ivan Koloff, Rocky Raymond commentary MSG

3/7/67 Bruno vs Shohei "Giant" Baba, JWA

Also on tonight's show:

- Rocky Raymond narrates the Zapruder film

- Thoughts on Adrian Adonis as a performer

- Parv doesn't have a chip on his shoulder

That Rocky Raymond stuff is really glorious. It's so much more epic than the nonsense I filled my younger years with. First, it's ballsy as all Hell. Secondly, I can only wish I had been that passionate about anything rather than bounce between hobbies. As goofy as that stuff is, and as funny as your discussions of it are, it is some of the more awesome nerd stuff floating around the internet for how committed Rocky is to his commentary.