Pro Wrestling Only

1983 Project General Chatter Thread

rainmakerrtv

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Just to be clear, tomorrow is October 1st and we all get a +1 for a manager, wrestler, or jobber pack.

If you are picking a jobber pack, you can do all three at once, but only do one at a time and then 24 hours later do the other jobber pack.

If you are doing wrestlers, do one at a time, and wait 24 hours for the next one so everyone gets a chance. I am going to update rosters as much as possible over the next 24 hours so bear with me.

Okay so here are the details on this Japanese talent system.

I really don't have the time to be the curator of it, but here is the information if someone else wants to post here and take it over to make the thread.

So with these guys, you can get them for one month and you can pull in one guy or a tag team of two talents, but the most would be two talents at one time for a 30 day period.

There are specific rules on some of the guys, like Jumbo and Fujinami aren't going to come in and job week in and week out. That would sever the tie with the Japanese company.

Also try not to take one guy from one and one guy from another and put them together. It probably wouldn't happen in real life... so let's try to keep with that.

Here is a list of the talents and when they would be available...

So like New Japan ended their tour on June 14th and begins again November 16th. So the excursion time would be June 15th to November 15th. A total of 5 months for these talents.

Tatsumi Fujinami
Seiji Sakaguchi

Kengo Kimura

Tiger Toguchi

Keiichi Yamada

Naoki Sano
Tatsutoshi Goto

Masahiro Chono

Keiji Mutoh

Strong Machines #1 [Junji Hirata] & #2 [Yokpalsan]

For All Japan, They have a tour from August to September 12th. Then start again November 22nd. So they would have from Sept 13th to November 21st. 3 Months of an excursion.

So these guys can be used from October 1st until November 21st.

Jumbo Tsuruta

Gen'ichiro Tenryu

Rusher Kimura

Goro Tsurumi

Takashi Ishikawa

Mighty Inoue

Masanobu Fuchi

Yoshihiro Momota

Momota Mitsuo

Tarzan Goto

Toshiaki Kawada

Tiger Mask

Atsushi Onita

Mitsuhara Misawa

Anyone interested?

• 2 weeks later...

I updated the rosters... anyone opposed to me bringing Bruno back into the WWF? He returned around this time and would like to use him in a non-wrestling role until something opens up for him.

Just as a reminder, Rain will be doing the November Freelancers, Low Blow will be doing December. Terry Funk does return to the game in November but has a long Japanese tour from the middle of November to middle of December. He will be entered into the draft in December to be full time for a promotion in January.

I think we will start that draft about the second week and just do a head count and make sure everyone is still in line as we prepare to move in to 1985.

Let me know if you have any ideas or questions on what we can do to keep things rolling and we will continue to do work.

What is the date of that Japanese tour? Is anyone else on either the freelance or regular rosters going to be in it? I will get the November Freelance page set up.

I'm all good with Bruno in a non-wrestling role.

Edit :

NM : Here are those tours.

The 5th Madison Square Garden Tag Team League: November 16th through December 6th

Antonio Inoki & Tatsumi Fujinami

Seiji Sakaguchi & Kengo Kimura

Dick Murdoch & Adrian Adonis

Andre the Giant & Gerry Morrow

Hulk Hogan & Wild Samoan [samu]

Tiger Toguchi & Kerry Brown

Strong Machines #1 [Junji Hirata] & #2 [Yokpalsan]

'84 Real World Tag Team League: November 22nd through December 12th

Stan Hansen & Bruiser Brody - PWF World Champions; '83 winners

Jumbo Tsuruta & Gen'ichiro Tenryu - NWA International Champions

Giant Baba & Rusher Kimura

Dory Funk Jr. & Terry Funk

Harley Race & Nick Bocknwinkel

Tiger Jeet Singh & Mike Shaw

Dynamite Kid & Davey Boy Smith (just jumped from New Japan)

One Man Gang & Goro Tsurumi (sub for Buzz Sawyer, who lost his passport)

The Destroyer [11/22 & 11/23]

Pirata Morgan

El Egipsio