Pro Wrestling Only

NWA Champion Booking for July

Grimmas

Since nothing is determined and we start in a few days maybe we should at least book out Harley for July?

Who wants him for the weeks of July?

We can have a more formal process going forward, but Harley not working in July is just wrong.

Sorry to sound like a broken record, but can I get official confirmation on what the status of the dates of July 1-3 I requested eight days ago for the NWA World champion to come to Puerto Rico are? I didn't think we'd still be dealing with bureaucratic minutiae at this point in time, so if the dates are not going to be possible, I would need to rework my plans and the weekend's main events. I would also like to know when we could start requesting dates, since if I'm not able to bring in the champ during the first half of July i'm going to have to scrap some stuff and change course.

I think Boricua should get Harley since he has wanted to book him for those dates for a while now

If it's possible to have him and it's okay with everyone, I'll take him. He can then work July 4 onwards for Central States (dedhemingway did request him for July 4 around that time) until the election's sorted out.

I think Boricua should get Harley since he has wanted to book him for those dates for a while now

If it's possible to have him and it's okay with everyone, I'll take him. He can then work July 4 onwards for Central States (dedhemingway did request him for July 4 around that time) until the election's sorted out.

Sounds like a plan.