Pro Wrestling Only

Montreal Results

dawho5

Yeah, I was pretty sure about that myself. Maybe switch it over to "tail" or something. It's too bad that match had to be ruined before it could have a finish though. :)

It might had been fine since 1) it's Canada and we are loser on those things 2) it was Montreal where there is a large Francophone public, so most of the viewing audience may not know that word.

Yeah I was thinking recently about the logistics of my promos. All backstage interviews and in-ring promos (awkward) would have to be taped twice, once in French and once in English, if the person giving it spoke French. So basically Creatchman would cut the same basic promo in French as he did in English while the Albano, Can Ams and Hansen promos would be overdubbed in French for local TV. It's definitely one of the more odd aspects of being Montreal.

Yeah I was thinking recently about the logistics of my promos. All backstage interviews and in-ring promos (awkward) would have to be taped twice, once in French and once in English, if the person giving it spoke French. So basically Creatchman would cut the same basic promo in French as he did in English while the Albano, Can Ams and Hansen promos would be overdubbed in French for local TV. It's definitely one of the more odd aspects of being Montreal.

You can use subtitles too, which is awesome. I love subtitles in wrestling.

You could also use the Puerto Rico method of having them cut the promo in English with the interviewer providing translation throughout the promo. The potential drawback to this approach is that it sometimes cuts off the natural flow of the promo being given, since there would be pauses to allow for translation of what was said. But it would save on dubbing costs, since the translation is done live.