Pro Wrestling Only

Andre the Giant booking ledger

LowBlowPodcast

I plan on continuing Parv's style of booking Andre. Please PM for details if you'd like him. I will keep this updated with dates. If you'd prefer to communicate over the thread, please feel free to do so.

October 1st - Montreal
October 5th - MSW
October 14th - MSW

October 15th - MSW
October 19th - MSW
October 31st - ICW

November 5th - MSW
November 18th to December 10th - New Japan
December 14th - Mid South

December 15th - Mid South

December 16th - Mid South

December 17th - Mid South
December 21st - CWF
December 22nd - Stampede
December 24th - CWF
December 25th - JCP

December 26th - Memphis
May 11th to June 14th 1984 - New Japan
November 20th to December 6th 1984 - New Japan

Sounds good. As soon as you get dates just let me know, I don't plan on holding up any of the back end deals that Parv had. All the Andre dates booked at this point are good to go and if you didn't fulfill your part to Parv, you're free of that debt and Andre is yours for nothing on those dates.

Wait, what? I did the draft pick trade in order to free up the dates that were owed on my end. You mean to tell me that I would have had the dates freed up anyway if i hadn't done that?

I wasn't looking for more Andre dates, the seven i had were good enough for my plans. Since you mentioned seven free Andre dates and I had 7 that were not free, i decided it was chance to convert them to free. if I had known that any pending dates Parv had were going to be 'forgiven' I likely would not have made the trade for Andre dates.

I thought I was clear about the trade being for 7 free Andre dates.

If you had dates with Parv then they would be added on to those 7.

The "forgiven" piece is in regards to if you had a deal to send up Sergent Slaughter... if that deal had been done then it was fine, if you hadn't completed, I am not expecting you too. That would be your call. I wasn't trying to swindle a deal in any way.

"7 Andre dates for nothing for your first round pick." That was what was sent. These additional dates would be added to what you have at this point and can be used at no charge for talent.

Boricua, it seems, was under the assumpion that previous deals with Parv died, since the WWF died.

I think we all know I'm not inclined to take LowBlow's side on anything but this seems like the misunderstanding is on Boricua's end and his fault. If you're gonna make a trade do your due diligence on exactly what the terms are before executing it. Ain't no "give backs"

"7 Andre dates for nothing for your first round pick." That was what was sent. These additional dates would be added to what you have at this point and can be used at no charge for talent.

Boricua, it seems, was under the assumpion that previous deals with Parv died, since the WWF died.

And I was trying to be helpful in the fact that if those deals were in line, simply let me know what they are so I can try and honor them. The deal to him was for 7 Andre dates with no talent coming back to me outside of the pick in the draft. I am willing to bend over backwards to make it good. El just needs to let me know what he wants.

The opposite, i thought the deals were active, which is why I wanted to cancel the pending dates on my end (none of which Parv had used) by converting my seven non-free Andre dates into free ones.

The opposite, i thought the deals were active, which is why I wanted to cancel the pending dates on my end (none of which Parv had used) by converting my seven non-free Andre dates into free ones.

And what I was offering was 7 dates (unannounced to me that you already had any outside of what I pasted on here) for Andre for nothing other than the draft pick. In this situation, it would simply be adding these dates on top of what you have in place and in the hopper. There was obviously confusion if this is where we're at. You let me know what I can do to work this out.

Would Boricua keeping the 7 dates of Andre, but Slaughter never coming to Mid-South work out?

EDIT: No idea. I had Valentine going to WWF for Andre, but Valentine never went. Obvious Valentine will already be at MSG and Spectrum shows. I don't him going to Mid-South, b/c I used Andre while the WWF was around.

Would Boricua keeping the 7 dates of Andre, but Slaughter never coming to Mid-South work out?

EDIT: No idea. I had Valentine going to WWF for Andre, but Valentine never went. Obvious Valentine will already be at MSG and Spectrum shows. I don't him going to Mid-South, b/c I used Andre while the WWF was around.

You may have missed a word between "don't him going" either want or mind... regardless, that is your choice. I would never turn down Valentine, but with the deal I am trying to say that I don't EXPECT those deals that you had with Parv to transfer, rather I am going to just honor the Andre deals. If you are willing to come with your back end of the deal I would gladly work with you on it.

You may have missed a word between "don't him going" either want or mind... regardless, that is your choice. I would never turn down Valentine, but with the deal I am trying to say that I don't EXPECT those deals that you had with Parv to transfer, rather I am going to just honor the Andre deals. If you are willing to come with your back end of the deal I would gladly work with you on it.

I was under the impression the deals were transferring as part of the Andre trade. Whatever, it is what it is at this point. My fault for assuming that the deals were staying in place despite no one indicating they weren't.

I was under the impression the deals were transferring as part of the Andre trade. Whatever, it is what it is at this point. My fault for assuming that the deals were staying in place despite no one indicating they weren't.

What deal am I missing here though? I feel like there's a piece to this puzzle that I don't have.

Your Andre dates transferred, you have the two you had with Parv and it sounds like you had 5 more unannounced. I am gave you 7 on top of that. You now have 12 open Andre dates to use whenever you want. I can open up the door on Adonis, JYD, and Ted Dibiase as well. I can give you Fantastics for dates. Honestly, this was a miscommunication and not me trying to screw you like it was pointed out (which is bullshit). Just let me know what we can do to work it out.