Pro Wrestling Only

Forced Hiatus

Boon

So it looks my spare time is getting less and less to spend on this project. I have two week long breaks coming up abroad before Xmas, aswell as working in retail my spare time is not what it was.

I will have time come the new year and will be able to put my time back into this project.

Something Goc mentioned to me if people are happy with it, I'm okay to do quick results for TV and House shows to keep it flowing until I can go full time again?

I have everything planned until March anyway...

There is no "minimum" of how much you have to write so if you just want to do quick results there shouldn't be anyone with an objection.

This is what I've tried to encourage everyone I've talked to that got way behind to do as it leads to not feeling overwhelmed at trying to do some massive catch up effort.

Life has a way of getting involved in our fun.

If you don't have to leave altogether, write something similar in style to what Jhawk did for his TV. It is short, sweet and to the point but certainly got the gist of the TV show across. Forget the houseshow circuit, switch to a big monthly show instead - that way your TV builds to something. Less writing for you, doesn't become a chore or take away too much of your time and doesn't allow you to fall behind which is a killer.

People who fall seriously behind rarely come back.