Pro Wrestling Only

[2016-01-08-WWE-Houston, TX] Brock Lesnar vs Sheamus

Loss

Really fun power-throwing, hoss battle between these two. They hit the shit out of each other for a while. Brock turning red, but not moving one inch to no sell Sheamus' massive clotheslines was mark out worthy. Brock did his Germans and Sheamus unloaded with this brutal Brogue Kicks that cut Brock pretty bad under his his eye before Brock went into full BEAST MODE! I still wish we got Brock vs Sheamus at Royal Rumble. I am glad this exists even if it went only about 8 minutes.

One beefy motherfucker squaring off with a significantly less talented beefy motherfucker. Sheamus doesn't have much of a chance. The look on Lesnar's face when he caught Sheamus's leg was pure money. I was slightly irked by Sheamus getting up and giving his back to Lesnar during the final suplex spots, but it's a minor gripe with an otherwise good match.

• 2 years later...
  • GSR changed the title to [2016-01-08-WWE-Houston, TX] Brock Lesnar vs Sheamus