Pro Wrestling Only

Fixing up threads/Index

Grimmas

Did Robert Fuller get nominated? If not, crap. If he did he's not on the nominee index.

Seems like a major miss. Would you for sure be voting for him? I'll have to bring this up with the board.

Not necessarily. I am considering him for the very back end of my ballot, but I haven't finalized anything yet.

Do you want to correct names like Kevin Steen to Kevin Owens? Or KENTA to Hideo Itami? For people like that, how do you want them submitted on our final ballot?

When the votes start I will lay this out, but the preferred method is copying and pasting from the index thread. Maybe copy everybody over to notepad or something and make your list, then go to the forum to copy and paste them in?

That's a long way to say that every name will be changed to what is in that index thread, no matter what you put. Of course if you just copy and paste it will save us a lot of time.

Steen or Owens is fine either way. The index thread is usually the most well known as names or where they made their case. It's really irrelevant if it's John Tenta, Earthquake, Shark or Golga, as long as all the votes go to the same person.

Is there anything that can be done about the formatting in the index thread? When pasting into excel it pastes a name on every other row which is quite annoying.

I find copying into notepad. Then copy the notepad and pasting into excel works.