Pro Wrestling Only

Blitzkrieg

JRH

Yeah, there's a guy you pretty much never hear anything about. While watching some old Thunder episodes, i came across a match with Blitzkrieg vs Kidman. I remember being impressed with this guy when i first saw him, and while the match was pretty good, im not sure if his style still holds up as he basically did the typical cruiserweight stuff, and in fact Kidman seemed to carry the match. Are there any matches out there from his brief run (i think was only around from February 1999 to September 1999, and then he literally disappeared from wrestling altogether) where he really shines?

I remember him being a big smark favorite at the time, but then he disappeared into thin air. What happened?

went back to the indies for a little bit, gave his gimmick to someone there, became a computer programmer IIRC. i think Meltzer said he was the only person to win Rookie of the Year in the WON then get out of the business by next year.

• 3 weeks later...

And then in his first match wearing the Blitzkrieg gear, Jack promptly slipped off the top and fell on his head and damn near killed himself. I think he took it as an omen, he only used the gimmick on two or three other occasions when he was doing comedy matches with a masked partner.

IIRC, the guy's job as a computer tech actually paid better than his WCW salary, so he just decided that wrestling wasn't worth it.