Pro Wrestling Only

Roster Cap Management

LowBlowPodcast

Hey guys, first things first, this is not a post to RAISE the roster cap by any means, but more or less a roster cap management thing I wanted to put out to everyone.

Right now we have a 37 workers +3 managers roster cap for a total of 40. In July, we will get another +1 and my proposal is to make it so you can have full management of your cap.

This would be geared towards being able to have full management of the roster so right now I can only have 3 managers, but with this proposed change, I can use the 40 spots on my roster any way that I'd like.

I could have 4 managers if I want.

I could have 4 jobber packs if I want.

Then I could have 32 worker spots for the total of 40 still, just using my cap management the way I want rather than being limited to how many managers, jobber packs, or workers I want.

If someone wanted they could also hire 40 workers with no managers or jobber packs.

If they only wanted 20 workers.... it wouldn't matter. You have the choice over the 40 spots allotted to you.

This isn't a way to limit things but rather open up possibilities on you can have total control of your roster.

I know some concerns would be someone having 5 jobber packs, but they are simply jobber packs, those people shouldn't be used as main workers in any way and we can police that as a group.

What do you guys think?