Pro Wrestling Only

WON Notes

Strummer

Taken from several boards (TSM, DVD,etc)

Juvi has a lot of heat on him. So much so that Crazy and Psychosis are begging to be split from him. He wanted his girlfriend to be his valet but it was nixed because she doesn't speak english. He asked why Booker gets to have a valet and management said because Sharmell is his wife, is under contract and speaks English.

Johnny Ace wants to sign Samoa Joe to be the monster heel that Rikishi couldn't pull off in 2000.

Joe invited Brian Gewirtz to a ROH show to send a message to TNA that he is willing to negotiate with WWE.

The Tim White angle was Gewirtz's idea and Stephanie insisted on it happening despite practically everyone else being against it.

The Juvi/Kash match was put on after the White angle on purpose. The thought being the crowd would shit on the match no matter how hard they tried. Despite this, Juvi and kash still worked hard but the crowd didn't care.

Jeff Hardy no showed the TNA PPV because he wasn't in a main event angle. Hardy is on time and dedicated if he is involved in top angles. If he is in a midcard program, no one can get in touch with him.

Charlie Haas, Chuck Palumbo and Aaron Aguilera are all headed back to WWE. Palumbo is being brought back because the company received good press for mentioning his brother was a war hero

Christy Hemme was sent to OVW to try and get her to quit. When it didn't work, they just fired her.

Eugene is out of rehab

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really hope Joe realizes that signing with WWE is pretty much the biggest mistake he could make at this point. I can just imagine all the stereotype laden gimmicks they have waiting for him.

I also heard that Joe is pissed that TNA signed Sting, so maybe this is his way of letting them know to not fuck around with him.

Joe should be pissed at Spike rather than TNA. Spike's the ones who said TNA needed to sign someone like Sting to give them star power, which I saw as a pretty big (if unintentional) slap in the face of their talent roster.

If he's trying to send a message to TNA, it doesn't help that he's been fairly vocal about not really having a lot of interest in WWE until this latest hoo-ha.

Guest Spaceman Spiff

Oh, shit, Chuck Palumbo's coming back! Awesome, and I'm not being sarcastic. I like the dude. I only wish Stamboli would be coming back with him. Dump Vito, and reform the Nunzio/Chuck/Johnny FBI.

Aaron Aguilera? Dude was horrible the last time he was in the company. Why bring *him* back?

Aaron Aguilera? Dude was horrible the last time he was in the company. Why bring *him* back?

Because Jesus saves.

I wonder what the point was when they end up re-signing guys they released. They must have felt they weren't worth their contracts then, what makes them worth it to Vince now unless its just so TNA won't get them.

They signed Palumbo simply because of the good press they received from mentioning his brother was a war hero.

Haas was probably signed to keep him away from TNA

Aguilera- he's big and can talk. He's going to get a second chance. The only reason he was fired the first time was because of his neck injury.

So, since Haas is re-signed with WWE, what's that mean for Jackie Gayda, his wife, whom has been seen on TNA recently? They going to work for different shows? Gayda hasn't been on TNA for awhile and I don't believe she was in any of the spoilers for the rest of the month.

Christy Hemme was sent to OVW to try and get her to quit. When it didn't work, they just fired her.

This was actually expanded on from what I read earlier. It said that Christy was sent to OVW as a way to get her to quit. She actually didn't mind since she wanted to learn how to work anyway, so it backfired. Then WWE said they had to let her go because she was too expensive. Christy offered to take a big paycut and then WWE just said you're fired because we don't have anything for you.

The Diva Search is always a waste of time. They'll never get anything better than Christy out of it. She was attractive, had a lot of enthusiasm and was willing to learn how to work, ala Trish. It makes you wonder how long Ashley will last.

Guest WidowsPeak

So, since Haas is re-signed with WWE, what's that mean for Jackie Gayda, his wife, whom has been seen on TNA recently? They going to work for different shows? Gayda hasn't been on TNA for awhile and I don't believe she was in any of the spoilers for the rest of the month.

Jackie Gayda is on the 12/31 iMPACT.

As long as he doesn't go back to running around naked in hotels on E, I don't see the harm in asking management to have a mask vs mask match despite him not wearing a mask. The wrestling biz needs more wacky-but-not-life-endangering personalities like that.

Interesting news in that apparently Mike Tenay is the one pushing for X Division tag titles and Jeff Jarrett is the one saying they'd only get diluted with only one hour of TV time a week.

It seems like Sting's signing pissed a LOT of the wrestlers off who were taking less money to be good team players. I hope it's true that Spike was footing the bill or else there could be a mass defection.

Guest Dangerous A

Speaking of WCW, Steven Richards has not worked a match in WWE for about a month or longer and is home collecting a check. Same with Bischoff, who I think makes double what Richards makes for just a TV role that he is now out of.

As Loss said, no waste of money at all.