Pro Wrestling Only

Bobby Jaggers & Dan Kroffat vs. Mark & Chris Youngblood (Double Indian Strap Match) (1/30/88)

El Boricua

• 2 weeks later...

That’s the same Dan Kroffat? He looks like a different person. He is vicious in this early on; swinging the strap around like a baseball bat, using it as a clothesline and just generally whipping the shit out of I think Chris Youngblood. INSANE bump through the ropes by Kroffat too. This was short like 6 minutes but really awesome. Hard hitting and brutal with the heels juicing and getting whipped to death. Fun stuff.

• 1 month later...
This might be the first time I've seen Bobby Jaggers wrestle. From a distance he looks a bit like a gruffer, late-career Buddy Rose. It's not how I pictured him from his commentary. Kroffat is peroxide blonde here and I don't think I've ever seen peroxide blonde Danny Kroffat before, either. This was short and everybody whipped each other with straps and Chris Youngblood was pump kicking guys in the teeth. I always assumed he was the worst of the Youngbloods, but he has a really nice pump kick. At one point he got thrown to the floor and yanked the strap to drag Kroffat out with him, and holy shit did Kroffat take a crazy bump outside. No hands, unprotected, face first to the concrete.

• 1 year later...