Pro Wrestling Only

[2016-10-30-WWE-Hell In A Cell] Kevin Owens vs Seth Rollins

GOTNW

Slingblade is like saying Roaring Elbow. It's Sliding Blade. Don't be a fucking weaboo Michael Cole. God this match sucked. Two terrible quasi cool heels whose acting looks like they're cosplaying Wile E. Coyote and whose trash talk wouldn't impress kindergatners. Rollins' pentaly kick was one of the most cringeworthy things I've seen in a wrestling. "I hate you so much I'm gonna do a.....Corkscrew Neckbreaker! Yeah! Take that!" They even did a no sell sequence! They must have loved this match on reddit. Between Owens' looking how to set up a table for two minutes and "accidentally" spraying the ref with a fire extinguisher this is coming off like a self conscious trainwreck. Maybe if Jericho came in earlier he could've carried this to a three star match. I'm seeing people chained and Powerbombed through two tables and thinking there's no way they'll win. Where did it all go wrong? The Overdrive was a finisher when I started watching it wasn't THAT long ago Jesus. How many Superkicks and Powerbombs do they need to hit before they end this? Rollins fighting back against both Jericho and Owens was less believable than anything Cena's ever done during his ace run. What a mess. *

• 4 weeks later...

What really bothered me, over ridiculous wacky anctics and no selling fighting spirit bullshit, was that the story going to this match is that Seth Rollins' back is fucked after an Apron Powerbomb on the previous Raw. He even came to the ring with the kinesio tape and all that.

However, that was pretty much ignored in this match, and it's really ridiculous when you compare it against Sasha/Charlotte in the same card, which actually had lowerback selling. Rollins should not deadlift a guy who's nearly 300lbs like it's nothing. Sell your fucking back. Jesus Christ.

• GSR changed the title to [2016-10-30-WWE-Hell In A Cell] Kevin Owens vs Seth Rollins