Pro Wrestling Only

[2000-01-01-CMLL] Zumbido & Mr Mexico & Violencia vs Solar & Antifaz del Norte & Pantera

Loss

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Lucha is the style that I've probably seen the least of, but I've always been interested in. I tend to prefer singles apuestas matches, and I am not all that keen on the trios formula a lot of the time. That said, it's because I usually only try to see the best matches and I don't really watch full shows that often. I think if I did, I would appreciate trios for what they are. I realize that they often set up feuds and progress them and are a good way to get multiple guys on tv. I am trying to use this project as a way to get a bigger hold on pro wrestling than I've had before. That said, the first two falls of this match didn't do a whole lot for me. I don't even remember that much about them, but I really started to enjoy this in the last fall. Everybody was getting some cool stuff in that fall, and I love Mr. Mexico's dive gone wrong, it actually got an audible reaction out of me. It's a decent match, but I look forward to bigger and better lucha matches to come this year.

First of all I have to say that Violencia's "hair" grosses me out. It's hard for me to look at it for some reason. Other than that this is mostly forgettable, but not bad. Zumbido stood out the most with his wild bumping and athleticism, especially in the third fall when he was flying all over the place. He looks like a cross between Tenzan and Rockers era Michaels/Jannetty. Mr. Mexico had a sick, face-first, through the ropes, to the floor bump in the third as well. Definitely interested in seeing what else the two of them have to offer.

• 3 months later...
  • GSR changed the title to [2000-01-01-CMLL] Zumbido & Mr Mexico & Violencia vs Solar & Antifaz del Norte & Pantera