Pro Wrestling Only

Worst finisher ever..

Guest DylanWaco

Guest DylanWaco

IN other thread people mentioned the heart punch, tongan death grip, garvin stomp, people's elbow and others I'm forgetting.

I don't think any of those is as bad as the claw. Yes the claw was protected and worked for me when I was a kid. But looking back it's just so horribly unbelievable that the implication that it hurts at all is just blah.

I also hate the fact that anytime someone doesn't have a finisher now they give him so fucked up spinning DDT variation.

Spike's Acid Drop was a pretty poor finisher when you realize the guys were carrying him around the ring for the most part. And any averaged sized wrestler could easily have tossed him on every attempt.

Shane Douglas' belly to belly suplex was so bad that it was almost business exposing during his ECW run.

Guest Crucifixio Jones

Well, the FU started out as a Death Valley Driver but you know how Vince feels about head-dropping moves unless your name is the Undertaker.

Guest DylanWaco

The FU looks like shit, but it looks way less shitty now than it did a view months ago where he would remain standing when he dropped them. It's still an abyssmal finisher, but does it really rate with the claw??

Guest SweetMama Scaat

You want a move that outsucks the claw?

Kona Crush's Head Crush...Its like the claw with TWO hands, thus making it twice as bad.

Hell, its gotta be a toss up for "wrestler that uses the worst finisher" between Bryan "Crush" Adams and Rugged Ronnie Garvin. Crush using The Heart Punch, Head Crush and as a part of Kronik, "High Times. Garvin wielded the Garvin Stomp and The HANDS OF STONE!~!

Guest Cam Chaos

The FU wouldn't suck as much if it was executed faster with more snap to it. I can personally vouch for fireman's carry slams winding the shit out of me in the past. I went to the Budokwai in London to check out classes up there and one dude got knocked the fuck out during randori when a brown belt executed one.

The head crush is probably the worst out of them all. Although the Tongan death grip, mandible claw, the claw, Garvin stomp, double stomp, Hogan leg drop, Delfin clutch, Duggan three point stance charge, spear, pounce and any clothesline finisher except Hansen's Lariat (which had a whole story behind it to give it credibility) all rank up there in the sucky stakes.

Guest WidowsPeak

There is no worse finisher than the FU. Nothing else even comes close. It is a Fireman's Carry ending a match in the year 2006. Pathetic.

What about the Worm?

Guest Cam Chaos

The Hard-Punch was an awful finisher. Especially since the punch didn't look 'hard' in the least.

I think you mean the heart punch and have just unintentionally owned yourself.

I believe he did use it as a finisher for a time.

Lets not forget Sgt. Slaughter's Death Noogie he used during his Iraqi sympathizer run. Yes noogies hurt, but it's weak seeing a guy in pro wrestling using a move that you did to your little brother when you were kids.

Guest SweetMama Scaat

any clothesline finisher except Hansen's Lariat (which had a whole story behind it to give it credibility) all rank up there in the sucky stakes.

Dont you disrespect the Russian Sickle.

Clothesline finishers are good when it's done like Hansen or JBL (or Nikita) where they really lay into them. When Barry Windham did that flying lariat, it looked pretty weak, just like flying forearm finishers like Tito and Terry Taylor used.