Pro Wrestling Only

[2000-04-04-FMW] H & Tetsuhiro Kuroda & Koji Nakagawa & Gedo & Jado & Willie Takayama vs Kodo Fuyuki & Masato Tanaka & Balls Mahoney & Tracy Smothers & Crazy Boy & Chocoball Mukai (Elimination)

Loss

Quite the disparate collection of talent here. This is actually not a 14-man tag so much as it is a 7x7 series, and it's not nearly as fun as it sounds based on the 13 minutes of clips we get. Pretty rudimentary, which is an odd thing to say about a match where Tracy Smothers is on the same team as Kyoko Inoue. But I don't get the sense that not getting this in full is any type of injustice.

Yeah, this was a big let down. FMW as one of the better promotions in 1999 but they have stalled out a good bit starting in 2000. This felt like a collection of odd talent going through the motions based on what we saw and it didn't have me wanting to seek it out in full. NR

• 2 months later...

This wasn't what I was expecting as it's just a series of clipped singles matches. Nothing terribly interesting except for Balls Mahoney playing heel with Tanaka and Tracy Smothers being Tracy smothers. Team ECW turns heel on Kodo at the end. Is this the same Crazy Boy from AAA? I don't think it is but not totally sure.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

This is 2 elimination matches clipped together instead of being a 7 vs. 7 elimination match.

Not really much to see here and its just mostly put together to highlight ECW JAPAN turning on Kodo Fuyuki.

I wish we could have seen the Tracy Smothers vs. Hisakatsu Oya sections however.

• GSR changed the title to [2000-04-04-FMW] H & Tetsuhiro Kuroda & Koji Nakagawa & Gedo & Jado & Willie Takayama vs Kodo Fuyuki & Masato Tanaka & Balls Mahoney & Tracy Smothers & Crazy Boy & Chocoball Mukai (Elimination)