Pro Wrestling Only

All sorts of weird WWE news from F4W

Loss

So I didn't cancel, but I'm not posting on the boards anymore either. Anyway, here's the news:

-- Vince is considering Flair v Dusty for Wrestlemania, but is still adamant about Flair v Steamboat not happening.

-- Vince wants to move Rey to RAW in this year's draft so he can feud with HHH. HHH wants the feud as well. The reason for the move to RAW is because he's wanting to boost RAW's numbers on Telemundo, which is owned by NBC, to give him more stroke with NBC. They also want to do a Rey/Carlito feud, which they actually think will be a recreation of Rey/Eddy.

-- Lots of heat on Randy Orton for this Friday's SmackDown promo, with the mindset that he should have turned it down.

-- The basis of Warrior's lawsuit against WWE is that there was a clause in their last suit that stated that neither side would publicly defame the other.

-- Pre-RAW photos are no longer being posted because HHH believes WWE.com should maintain kayfabe

-- Matt Hardy's relationship with Ashley Massaro has already ended due to him moving to Smackdown

Guest Dangerous A

They also want to do a Rey/Carlito feud, which they actually think will be a recreation of Rey/Eddy.

No.

If this is what they think, then they are retarded.

Guest Jack D. Ripper

A HHH/Rey feud to boost ratings on Telemundo seems like a contradiction. HHH is a heat vampire, so him wanting Rey makes sense. If HHH does his typical, ratings on Telemundo won't be boosted.

That means we'll see a fued where HHH lets Rey look strong. That just doesn't compute in my mind.

I actually think that Carlito has stepped it up in the ring recently. At least, since the Elimination Chamber, maybe a little bit before anyway. I'd welcome a feud with Mysterio. Of course, it should happen, probably, before Rey feuds with Hunter. Otherwise it'll look like a demotion.

Guest Alfdogg

They also want to do a Rey/Carlito feud, which they actually think will be a recreation of Rey/Eddy.

Not even I'm going to defend Carlito on this one.

-- Pre-RAW photos are no longer being posted because HHH believes WWE.com should maintain kayfabe

:lol:

HHH is just pissed that WWE.com broke the news of Steph's pregnancy, since they're "divorced" in storylines.

Carlito has been improving, but if they want to make him an Eddy subsitute, it's just going to bury him in the eyes of the fans.