Pro Wrestling Only

Because I'm dying to know ...

Loss

I like it just because it seems to be a natural heat seeker for the smarter TNA crowd. For all the (not entirely undeserved) heat Nash gets from net fans, the man's gold on the mic and as long as it doesn't lead to Big Kev squashing the entire X Division single handedly I'm looking forward to this.

Guest Dangerous A

I would feel much more comfortable if it wasn't Nash doing the program since I've seen his idea of "putting over" and it usually doesn't work out too well for the recipient.

That said, he has been more entertaining in two skits than anyone on the roster has been since they've been on Spike. Where things go with this program will be real telling at Sacrifice since Nash hasn't been out in front of the live audience since the program got started and we'll see if he possibly babyfaced himself to Orlando or not.

I've always thought Nash could (and should, considering how he's looked in the ring lately) be the Jesse Ventura of our time in terms of the "wrestler turned color commentator who's great on the mic". Having a wrestler on the announce team would give TNA's shows a boost in cred since the best announcers in wrestling have always been guys who were former performers like Jesse, Gorilla, and Bobby Heenan.