Pro Wrestling Only

Vince McMahon is evil and/or insane

Loss

I still like the Playboy interview where he said that all he can remember from his first sexual encounter was that he wanted to insert crushed leaves in the girl's most private of parts, but I'm sure others have favorite sleazified Vince stories.

Guest Cam Chaos

The whole deal with him basically grabbing his PA who was riding in a limo with him and manhandling her til he got his rocks off kind of made me sick. I think it was in the 80s and he was supposedly coked up and got horny so decide to use her as a RealDoll.

From his Wiki entry:

Vincent Kennedy McMahon was born in Pinehurst, North Carolina. He attended Fishburne Military School in Waynesboro, Virginia, where he became the first cadet in the school's history to be court-martialed. He was not convicted, however. He graduated from East Carolina University in 1968 with a degree in Business Administration/Marketing. He had married Linda Edwards (also an ECU graduate) in his junior year in 1966. His son Shane Brandon McMahon was born in 1970.

Vince was actually raised as Vinnie Lupton. His mother Victoria 'Vicki' Lupton remarried after her first marriage to famed wrestling promoter Vincent James McMahon failed during World War II. Vince also has a slightly older half-brother Rodney McMahon, who is understood to work in the steel industry in Texas.

Vince didn't meet his biological father Vincent J. McMahon until he was twelve. Living in a trailer park in Havelock, North Carolina, he had only known a string of abusive stepfathers until his mother revealed that his father was Vincent J. McMahon. McMahon's company the WWWF (World Wide Wrestling Federation) and its parent company the Capitol Wrestling Corporation had dominated pro wrestling in the northeastern United States during the mid-twentieth century when the wrestling industry was divided into strictly regional enterprises.

Father and son quickly bonded. The elder McMahon was willing to give his son, then a struggling traveling salesman, a shot in Bangor, Maine. In 1971, he promoted his first wrestling card there. In 1972, in addition to promoting, McMahon provided play-by-play TV commentary for the WWWF, but promotion was his real interest.

Doesn't specifically say sexual abuse, but Young Master Vince didn't have a pampered childhood.

It does shed a lot of light on how he got his views on women, not to mention he's probably got the world's worst mommy complex ever.

Don't know if you guys have seen the full Bret Hart Hall Of Fame speech yet (and this story is very different from the ones already mentioned) but Bret told a story about he hanging out with Owen and Jim Neidhart at a bar in Texas (after the PPV This Tuesday In Texas). Also there were Hogan, Beefcake, LOD and probably a group of others, likely babyfaces. Anyways, Vince shows up where they were (very drunk on his ass, as Bret implies) and the LOD set him up to do their finisher. Hawk got on a table to do that, and when he struck, someone else (perhaps Hogan and Beefcake) caught Vince so he didn't break his neck or anything. Neidhart whispers to Bret, "Hart Foundation would've taken him" causing Bret to have a nervous look, even moreso when Hogan said "What's going to happen?" Next thing Bret realizes, Anvil has Vince up, Bret goes along with it, and stiffs Vince pretty good with the Hart Attack clothesline. Got quite the laugh from the Hall Of Fame audience that night.

Patrice O'Neal used to be a writer for the WWF and he was telling some story about I think it was Tiger Jeet Signh's kid that utterly failed in the 90s. I guess he didn't like the gimmick and thought it was degrading. So he was backstage begging Vince to not have to wear the turbin he had. So Vince quietly listened and after he was done just said "put on the turbin."

Not evil or anything but kind of funny.

-J.J.'s book also confirms Jim Stewart's story that Vince liked to drive/ride in limos at 90 mph. When J.J. got uncomfortable with it, Vince put a freaky "WHAT? YOU DON'T LIKE ME ANYMORE?" guilt trip on him.

-Tanzabar.

-The whole Snuka deal. "I'm in the garbage business."

-Candace Michelle is constanting macking with Vince on TV, and then her push suddenly disappears. Then the first bikini catalog recruit who knows nothing about wrestling suddenly shows up on TV...

-Vince stops being paid as a performer so he won't be drug tested.

-Jamie Noble asks for advice on how to get a push. Vince tells him to grow 7 inches.

-Candace Michelle is constanting macking with Vince on TV, and then her push suddenly disappears.  Then the first bikini catalog recruit who knows nothing about wrestling suddenly shows up on TV...

You forgot to mention how the OVW wrestlers were told not to bang the bikini models and Mikey Batts was suddenly fired not too long after. :blink:

It really is very creepy how almost every pushed Diva of the last 5 years has had to seduce Vince in the storylines.

Dave,

I don't recall there being a time in the last 10-15 years that a WWE performer was disqualfied for use of a foreign object outside the ring, namely a table, in a non-ECW rules match. I can recall countless times that the Spanish announcers table was used as a foreign object, with no disqualification. Why is Sabu using a table outside the ring suddenly a disqualification?

James Oyler

Pittsburgh, PA

DM: Because they thought people who they don't like would get mad, and it makes them feel good. I'm serious, by the way.

Vince's crushed leaves:

PLAYBOY: Still, you beat the court-martial and even graduated. By then you had stolen cars and run moonshine. You'd had a drink. You'd had your first joint. You'd lost your virginity.

MCMAHON: [Pauses] That was at a very young age. I remember, probably in the first grade, being invited to a matinee film with my stepbrother and his girlfriends, and I remember them playing with me. Playing my penis, and giggling. I thought that was pretty cool. That was my initiation into sex. At that age you don't necessarily achieve an erection, but it was cool. At around the same time there was a girl my age who was, in essence, my cousin. Later in life she actually wound up marrying that asshole Leo Lupton, my stepfather! Boy this sounds like Tobacco Road. Anyway, I remember the two of us being so curious about each other's bodies, but not knowing what the hell to do. We would go into the woods and get naked together. It felt good. And for some reason I wanted to put crushed leaves into her. Don't know why, but I remember that. I don't remember the first time I had intercourse, believe it or not.

PLAYBOY: Your growing up was pretty accelerated.

MCMAHON: God, yes.

Molested by his mom:

PLAYBOY: Was the abuse all physical, or was there sexual abuse, too?

MCMAHON: That's not anything I would like to embellish. Just because it was weird.

PLAYBOY: Did it come from the same man?

MCMAHON: No. It wasn't...it wasn't from a male.

PLAYBOY: That's so mysterious. It sounds like a difficult thing for a kid to deal with.

MCMAHON: You know, I'm not big on excuses. When I hear people from the projects, or anywhere else, blame their actions on the way they grew up, I think it's a crock of shit. You can rise above it. This country gives you the opportunity if you want to take it, so don't blame your environment. I look down on people who use their environment as a crutch.

PLAYBOY: Surely it must shape a person.

MCMAHON: No doubt. I don't think we escape our experiences. Things you may think you've pushed to the recesses of your mind, they'll surface at the most inopportune time, when you least expect it. We can use those things, turn them into positives-- change for the better. But they do tend to resurface.

PLAYBOY: We can leave that topic, but one last thing first. You said that the sexual abuse in your childhood "wasn't from the male". It's well known that you're estranged from your mother. Have we found the reason?

MCMAHON: [Pauses, nods] Without saying that, I'd say that's pretty close.

Hmm, what else...

-At a Nassau Coliseum house show, Vince suddenly runs to the ring screaming that the Rhyno-Tajiri match is boring and to bring out the bikini contest. This was right after the whole roster was told by management to slow down and work holds more.

-In the middle of a plane flight over the Atlantic Ocean, Vince suddenly has a eureka moment and decides to bring back ECW.

I'm always partial to how Vince told Dr. D to teach John Stossel a lesson and then hung him out to dry when he did just that.

All the stuff about Vince being molested by his mom makes the times he's been caught oogling Steph's cans on TV about a million times more creepy.

• 2 weeks later...

Not what I'd do if my mom molested me.

WWE leader to slam down $2.3 million for Ebensburg tennis courts

By David Hurst, [email protected]

EBENSBURG ? The borough will tag team with World Wrestling Entertainment?s well-known founder to build a $2.3 million indoor tennis facility.

Vince McMahon ? WWE head honcho and a sometimes wrestler ? is footing the bill for the six-court project and turning it over to the borough to operate, his mother, Ebensburg?s Vicky Askew, said Monday.

It?s a gift to Askew and her hometown. And if all goes well, the project could be on a fast track for completion by early next year.

?We?re grateful this is moving forward. This is going to be great for this community as well as surrounding ones,? said Askew, 86, an avid tennis player who believes the center will bring visitors up the mountain.

?With the YPCC [Young People?s Community Center], Memorial Field, our playgrounds and the hockey rink, the addition of this center will make Ebensburg a recreation mecca,? said Ebensburg Recreation Director Matt Pfeil, who eventually will oversee day-to-day operations of the tennis facility.

The borough, which gave tentative approval Monday, won?t be involved in the construction, and no public funds will be used. McMahon?s family foundation will pay for it. L. Robert Kimball Engineering will design it, and the YPCC Committee, a borough recreational nonprofit, will oversee construction.

The facility will have three indoor and three outdoor courts, as well as an office, pro shop, lockers and a lobby.

It will be constructed on a borough-owned tract of land next to Lake Rowena. It will be on the opposite side of the lake from the hockey rink planned for construction this summer. Survey work and testing has begun to finalize the exact location, and Kimball Vice President Csaba Balazs, a project architect, said plans are to start construction as soon as possible ? and hopefully be working under a roof before winter.

Borough Manager Dan Penatzer said the borough has been working with the Askews on finalizing a project for nearly a year. Ebensburg officials ? particularly Borough Mayor Charlie Moyer ? seemed somewhat hesitant to move forward with such a major project so quickly.

It?s not everyday a project is fully funded by a donor, constructed on borough land and then simply turned over to the borough, and it begs legal questions, Moyer said. In the end, council endorsed the project unanimously ? as long as Ebensburg?s solicitor does a little more homework to approve it.

?This is certainly an unusual situation. There?s no precedence here,? Solicitor Heath Long said, admitting that the topic has been passed on to other local solicitors to review. ?This looks like it can be done, but we?re going to make certain.?

Operation costs are the other issue.

A tennis pro, other staffers and extensive marketing will be needed, but even with a potential annual operating cost of more than $237,000 annually, the borough should be able to make it work, Penatzer said, outlining a conservative budget outlook.

?We have a lot planning yet to do,? Councilman Terry Illig said. ?But I think this is great for the community. If we run it right, we can do quite a bit with a site like this.?

Mirror Staff Writer David Hurst is at 946-7457.