Pro Wrestling Only

Semi earth-shattering news from the WON

Loss

It’s unclear from that statement if "expanding operations"=the earlier international brand expansion or if it just means merchandising expansion.

But if it does mean international brands: Sao Paolo?

Brazil?

Does WWE tour Brazil?

Did Titanes Del Ring tour Brazil?

Is there a market for the WWE’s live show?

I mean they keep their talent under lock in key in Puerto Rico out of concern for safety.

One got the sense that they didn’t want to do Mexican brand because of both the poverty and the gang/corruption concerns. As though Brazil isn’t marked by poverty and kidnappings. I haven’t read an anthropology or cultural studies journal in almost a decade but my sense is that while Mexico has a wealthy oil class who sees American products as a sign of prestige, Brazil wealthy turn to Europe for cultural imports not to America.

Is there local talent to use?

I guess the problem with capoeira always has been the lack of storylines and characters? Capoeira Rhoda with a guy with a plumber gimmick vs a guy working as a flamboyant gay?

I guess with the end of Pride, Giant Silva and Zuluzinho have nothing else to do.

Most of your big name Brazilian MMA stars apparently can’t compete without roids. Is Shane enough of an idiot to try to work a Machado v Rua feud?

In a country famous for their trannies with ridiculous boob jobs, is there any novelty in WWE Divas?

It’s unclear from that statement if "expanding operations"=the earlier international brand expansion or if it just means merchandising expansion.

But if it does mean international brands: Sao Paolo?

Brazil?

Does WWE tour Brazil?

Did Titanes Del Ring tour Brazil?

Is there a market for the WWE’s live show?

I mean they keep their talent under lock in key in Puerto Rico out of concern for safety.

One got the sense that they didn’t want to do Mexican brand because of both the poverty and the gang/corruption concerns. As though Brazil isn’t marked by poverty and kidnappings. I haven’t read an anthropology or cultural studies journal in almost a decade but my sense is that while Mexico has a wealthy oil class who sees American products as a sign of prestige, Brazil wealthy turn to Europe for cultural imports not to America.

Is there local talent to use?

I guess the problem with capoeira always has been the lack of storylines and characters? Capoeira Rhoda with a guy with a plumber gimmick vs a guy working as a flamboyant gay?

I guess with the end of Pride, Giant Silva and Zuluzinho have nothing else to do.

Most of your big name Brazilian MMA stars apparently can’t compete without roids. Is Shane enough of an idiot to try to work a Machado v Rua feud?

In a country famous for their trannies with ridiculous boob jobs, is there any novelty in WWE Divas?

Well Ashley would fit in good there.

It will be interesting how this plays out. But does WWE really think they can get Mistico from CMLL? I guess they could because Mistico is so injury ridden right now it's not even funny.

Are there any wrestling shows of any note in South America? I don't recall every hearing of any. Well, at least Justin Credible might get a translator job out of it.

Why group China in with the Americas instead of the rest of the Asian territories?

Why do anything (besides the USO tours) in the Middle East at this time?

It will be interesting how this plays out. But does WWE really think they can get Mistico from CMLL? I guess they could because Mistico is so injury ridden right now it's not even funny.

If you were completelyt desentized to trannies with fake breasts, Ashley would be unremarkable.

And why would they want or need Mistico for Brazil?

Why do anything (besides the USO tours) in the Middle East at this time?

It would be just like Vince McMahon to start World War III by insisting on running a show in Pakistan or Gaza or something.

If you were completelyt desentized to trannies with fake breasts, Ashley would be unremarkable.

And why would they want or need Mistico for Brazil?

I meant for the Hispanic brand or Smackdown. I wonder if he did leave if CMLL would make him drop the mask?

And Vince Mcmahon in Iran would be incredible. Of course I thought that would be impossible since Gays aren't allowed in Iran?

I would imagine CMLL would make him drop the mask if ever left the company. No way they'd let him take something they invested so much in and use it to make millions elsewhere.

Also hasn't history shown that after the initial "OMG WWE is here for the first time ever/in years" shows, attendance usually goes down for international shows? The last European tour was pretty much a bust. I don't think there's a long term market for WWE style wrestling outside of the US and Canada.

And Vince Mcmahon in Iran would be incredible. Of course I thought that would be impossible since Gays aren't allowed in Iran?

I think - at least theoretically - they're allowed. They just don't happen to have any there right now. That said, I'm told certain powerful figures within the nation do not respect the gay, or even the fag.

I think - at least theoretically - they're allowed. They just don't happen to have any there right now. That said, I'm told certain powerful figures within the nation do not respect the gay, or even the fag.

There goes Brian Blair's legends contract.

The October 1, Observer has Carl Demarco and Shane in Argentina (where the local papers listed them as president and vice president of WWE) attending a taping of 100% Lucha show, which is your lArgentinian wrestling show (descendent of Titanes Del Ring).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKlBmSbazB8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLMbibGvHok

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzJZEsb-kWM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmfVBIJW1_k

Unfortunately I can't figure out how to download the theme song of American Deserter Lt. Steve Murphy:

"Lieutenant Steve Murphy!

You fire from when you're sorry!

Because a correction in you location

Of the honour that you cannot conquered

If you want to get back again in this country

You will have to win the wresting challenge about

If not, please don't return back again

You will be fired forever"

Hey matchups are chosen by a computer and yo-yos with candy: