Pro Wrestling Only

Shane is set to become the new Linda

sek69

Reading in the WON how the plans for succession in WWE after Vince are to depict Steph and Shane to be equal co-owners, but Shane would be more of a figurehead who would be the one who would talk to the public. After the latest victory over her brother with the website (Shane thought it was stupid to keep kayfabe and get beat out on real stories by NOOZ sites), it's pretty much finalized now that she's going to be the new Vince both in temperament and total control of the company. It's funny how the kids seemingly will end up assuming the roles of the parent they seem to take after.

Also, all the talk of a post-Vince WWE made me wonder what the first episode of RAW after his death would be like. I'm picturing his coffin going up the rampway while bagpipers play "No Chance In Hell", all leading to him being shot into space from a cannon molded to look like a 30 foot penis.

Actually I don't think the first post Vince death Raw will be that tacky. Unfortunately they've done enough memorial shows to have the format down pat. The speeches where everyone says how great Vince was will probably get a bit nauseating by the end of the night though.

At this point, I just hope that Shane gets disgusted, splits from the WWE, forms his own superior company, and eventually puts his sister out of business.

Considering how Steph/HHH have pretty much cemented control, I think this is going to happen. Maybe not the putting them out of business part, but I totally see Shane getting tired of being squeezed out by his little sister and telling the both of them to GFY. If he's got any of Vince's genetics at all there's no way I'm seeing him content with being the puppet the company puts out to dance for the stockholders.

All that we know about Shane, aside from the fact that his TV personality is more grating than even Stephanie's, is that he likes Test, MMA and the show Jackass. I'm not confident in his ability to run WWE creatively or to recruit the right people to do it. Stephanie and HHH don't have the acumen of Vince McMahon, but they're better than Shane, based on what we know. Either way, WWE will fall dramatically when Vince dies.

Also, all the talk of a post-Vince WWE made me wonder what the first episode of RAW after his death would be like. I'm picturing his coffin going up the rampway while bagpipers play "No Chance In Hell", all leading to him being shot into space from a cannon molded to look like a 30 foot penis.

Sek = psychic. (Well, close enough anyway.)