Pro Wrestling Only

ROSTERS AND TRANSACTIONS

kevinmcfl

Texas All Star (formerly St. Louis) would like to pick up from free agency:

Alexis Smirnoff, Bobby Duncum, Jeff Gaylord, Jerry Oske, Joe Lightfoot, Kim Duk, Mark Fleming, Ric McCord, Taras Bulba, and Tug Taylor

Also pulling Frank Dusek from the retired list to use as my Promoter/Authority Figure

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Texas All Star (formerly St. Louis) sends Leroy Brown, Bob Sweetan, Sailor White, and Moondog Moretti

to

NWA for Brian Adias, Mike Miller, Steve Simpson, and Scott Casey.

Ā 

The NWA is also sending Black BartĀ  to TASW on the condition that if real life interferes again, and I am unable to keep up with things, he will revert back to the NWA, rather than be drafted as part of the TASW roster.

Yeah, my bad, I jumped the gun on letting Kevin make an announcement! Just wanted to start moving some guys around and get a roster in order. (Speaking of which, looking to make some trades, check the trade thread!!)

I will be sticking to the Dallas/Fort Worth area, and running as an affiliate promotion to Spaldoni's USWA (sorta like Houston and Twin States are to the NWA)

Not sure what the frequency of my shows will be quite yet. Probably not weekly, but I am hoping to do better than monthly.