Pro Wrestling Only

Hi

Loss

So I felt like I should say something. I'm not entirely sure what to say, but something is better than nothing I suppose.

I should probably start by acknowledging my absence and apologizing for not being around for so long. I've had a lot going on in my life -- some good, some bad -- but the key words there are just "a lot". This isn't the appropriate forum to get into all of it, really, and I'm fine and my family is fine. But for better and for worse, I'm at a point in my life these days where the daily grind just empties me, and I don't have much else to say. That's the main reason I haven't posted.

I asked John (wahoo's leg) to handle administrative duties for the site the last few months because some unexpected business opportunities fell into my lap that I had to make my priority. He's done a great job and I'm thankful for his help. Interestingly, this happened right at the time I was planning to start doubling down on my commitment to the site. So for the last four months or so, my energy and focus has been elsewhere. I've watched occasional wrestling, but not very much of it. Outside of getting amusement out of Daniel Bryan's promos, I don't really think much of most of it. Not good thoughts or bad thoughts. Just no thoughts at all, really. Everything feels like it's been done a million times and that we've talked about everything five million times. 

I don't know what I'm trying to say. I definitely want the board to stay around and I will keep it alive forever hopefully. I still have ideas for the site -- all of them sadly require lots of money and personnel, but such is life. I don't hate wrestling. I just have no spark for wrestling at the moment. And real life is demanding enough from me right now that it's probably for the best.

I will at least be better about:

- Keeping the board up to date
- Responding to administrative requests
- Responding to PMs (I have tons of them unread right now and it will take me some time to work through them all)

Usually, when I lose interest in wrestling, it's brief. The interest always has a way of coming back. Right now, it's not there very much, but know I'm still here and around even if I'm not very vocal. 

Thanks for being here, and special thanks to those of who you have reached out to see where I've been. Next time I have a reason to be less present, I'll try to say so in advance.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I noticed a nice new Match Review up on the main site Devil Masami vs Chigusa Nagayo -- AJW, 08-22-85. I am assuming this is from you Loss? Thank you for posting it if it is. The match reviews were my favorite part of the relaunch of the main site last summer.