Pro Wrestling Only

Pacific Coast Wrestling

rainmakerrtv

Pacific Wrestling Showcase from the Portland Sports Arena, Portland , on ESPN / TSN , April 9th

Iron & Steel (Tony Atlas & Larry Cameron) vs. British Steel (Steven Regal & Robbie Brookside)

Tony atlas, Wrestling superstars, Pro wrestlingLarry Cameron - Alchetron, The Free Social EncyclopediaThe Golden Boys – in pictures: early years – Eire + Alba

In this battle of Steel against Steel, Regal and Brookside were coming off a series of brutal attacks and matches against David Finlay and seemed somewhat worse the wear for the experience. Regal was incredibly short tempered in the match, while Brookside was tentative in a lot of his moves, as if wary that Finlay could strike at any time. Their mentor, Dave Taylor, kept on them to pay better attention to the match, but both seemed off their game. It is never a good idea to give that kind of advantage to a team as ruthless as Atlas and Cameron. Iron & Steel are on a high after finding out they would be challenging for the Pacific Tag Titles at Vegas Vengeance, and readily capitalized on British Steel's distraction, with Cameron flattening Brookside with a leaping clothesline to get the win. Hopefully, British Steel can find their footing in time for the Vegas Vengeance tournament.

Shane Douglas vs. Bret Hart

image.png.7be12b2b0c294826b36b197b636a552c.pngPro Wrestling Resource: Classic Matches: Bret Hart vs Tom Magee [Videos]

Two of the teams involved in the Vegas Vengeance tournament are Black Gold and the Hart Foundation. Both of those teams have been in a four way feud, along with the Suicide Blondes and the Snowbirds, with the ultimate goal being the Snowbirds' Golden State Tag Team Titles. Giving us a taste of what we can look forward to in that matchup, this singles match pitted one member of each team against each other. Douglas was very eager and took to the match with a lot of enthusiasm. On the other hand, Hart was more cautious, conserving his energy and letting Douglas have his way until it was time to strike. In the end, it was the experience of Hart that spelled the difference, as he lured Douglas into attempting one too many dropkicks which Hart easily dodged. He then swiftly capitalized with a double leg rollup that got the three count.

Scott Hall vs. Randy Rose

Nightmare Vision on Twitter: "does any man look more powerful than young  scott hall… "Randy Rose Net worth, Salary, Bio, Height, Weight, Age, Wiki, Zodiac Sign,  Birthday, Fact

The big "Gator" Scott Hall brought with him a lot of anger, being more than fed up with the campaign that the Crazy Gang has waged against him and the other members of the Brigade. Rose was backed up by his Vice Squad partner Jimmy Del Ray, as well as his manager Percy Pringle and "Mean" Mike Miller, but the three of them didn't interfere in the match, seeming content with observing the match and taking notes while conferring with each other. Rose had a fair number of dirty tricks at his disposal, but Hall blasted through them with sheer power and rage. He finally took down Rose with the Gator Breaker (fallaway slam) to get the one two three. It was then that the other members of the Crazy Gang entered the ring, but all they did was pull Rose out of the ring and help him to the back. Only time will tell just what it is that they are scheming.

The Thundercats (Too Cold Scorpio & Norman Smiley) vs. The Dog Pound (Brian Knobbs & Rick Steiner)

What If: 2 Cold Scorpio - Last Word on Pro WrestlingNorman Smiley's finisher was called The Norman Conquest. That's pretty  funny. | Norman smiley, Pro wrestling, WrestlerThe Fall Of The Nasty Boys | Ring the Damn BellKayfabe, Lies and Alibis: Rick Steiner Shoot Interview

It looks like Jim Cornette is taking an interest in the business of the Dog Pound, first summoning them in to attack the Wild Bulls last week and now appearing at ringside with them for their match with the Thundercats. Scorpio and Smiley were well familiar with the Dog Pound from their many matches, but were clearly annoyed by the presence of Cornette and especially with his constant obnoxious blasting away on an attack whistle throughout the match. In spite of this, the Thundercats gave a good accounting of themselves until the Wild Bulls, seeking revenge for the attack last week, charged in and started slugging it out with the Dog Pound. This prompted the Midnight Express to rush in and get involved, leaving the ref with no choice but to declare a no contest. After the ring was cleared by PCW officials, it was announced that there would be an 8 man tag match scheduled for tomorrow night. Here's hoping they will double up on security for the inevitable clashes between the Bullpen and the Wild Dogs.

Interview : Frank Bonnema stands in the ring

Bonnema : Ladies and gentlemen, my next guests are one of the many factions fighting for dominance in Pacific Coast Wrestling … the Hollywood Knights!

Wrestling News Center: Wrestling Legend Tracy Smothers Passes AwayChris Candido - IMDbimage.png.b52624826b48375a7677dc33ac452860.pngDan Severn (Page 1) - Line.17QQ.com

The crowd loudly boos as "Hollywood Nights" by Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band plays over the arena PA, and Tracy Smothers, Dan Severn, Chris Candido and Todd Morton make their way to the ring. Severn seems to be in an especially sour mood, his trademark scowl looking like it was engraved in granite.

Bonnema : Tracy Smothers, you asked for this interview, saying there was something you wanted to address publically.

Smothers : That's right, Bonnema. Right now, things are going the way of the Hollywood Knights. Mr. Hollywood is the California champ, and going to be so for a long time. The Suicide Blondes are going into the tournament at Vegas Vengeance and will bring back that $200, 000. The Hollywood Knights are functioning like a well oiled machine. But that's the thing about machines … in order for them to work properly, all of the parts need to be going in the correct direction. If one of the gears starts pulling in its own direction, well, you have to pull that gear out. Dan Severn … (the Beast starts to cloud up at the mention of his name) you have been showing a distinct lack of enthusiasm for doing things the Hollywood Knights way. You have even sent your teammates away from your matches. Tell me, Dan … are you slipping in your commitment to the Hollywood Knights.

Severn : Let's get things straight, Smothers. I never signed on to be in any group with you, so don't start acting like I made any commitment to do your bidding. I joined up with Gary Young when I thought we could work together to help me achieve my goals in PCW. He turned out to be a liability, so I helped get rid of him. I thought without him screwing up my matches, I could be left to do what I do best and take care of business. But match after match, I have you or these idiots (Candido and Morton start to bristle) sticking their nose in, feeling you can fight my match better than I can. I am Dan God Damned Severn! I've won titles around the world! I can win matches without your interference, and I am sick and tired of you getting under my feet!

Smothers : Well, if that's the way you feel, then there is no sense in dragging things out. If you want, we can easily show you the door. With the Big V coming in, you are pretty much surplus to requirements anyway.

Severn : I have no idea what you are talking about, and frankly, I don't care. As far as I am concerned, I am going to go my way, and you can go yours. But just remember … if you get in my way, I will not be responsible for what I do to you. Good day and good bye, gentlemen.

Severn turns and starts to walk out of the ring. Candido and Morton look like they just might attack him from behind, but Severn swiftly turns on his heel and stares them down, and they immediately think better of it. Severn then returns to the locker room, but the remaining members of the Hollywood Knights are clearly not happy with what just transpired.

Barry Windham vs. Buddy Rose

Barry Windham - Alchetron, The Free Social EncyclopediaLegend Playboy Buddy Rose Found Dead - OWW

While Buddy Rose has lately been more preoccupied with "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan, in this match he would be facing a fast rising star and the pride of the Brigade. The self styled Kingpin of PCW had his partner, Ed Wiskowski, in his corner, he had a very difficult time in trying to contain the powerful and athletic Windham. No matter what Rose tried, Windham would keep on coming after it. He finally called Wiskowski to come up on the ringside apron to try something, but Easy Ed found himself immediately pulled back down to the floor by the suddenly appearing Jim Duggan. Wiskowski and Duggan slugged it out at ringside, and the ref started to order them to return to the locker room. But while the ref was distracted by this, out of nowhere, "Mean" Mike Miller and Joel Deaton entered the ring and ambushed Windham with a double clothesline. Deaton then clobbered Windham with a hard boot to the back of the head before the pair vacated the ring, leaving the unconscious Windham for Rose. The Playboy was clearly not expecting this assistance, but still capitalized by hitting the Inside Out backbreaker and pinning Windham. Rose didn't have long to enjoy his ill gotten victory, as Dutch Savage came out and got on the ringside microphone. He said that the feud between Rose and Duggan had gone on long enough, and that is would be settled once and for all tomorrow night, with a cage match! At that, Rose's face changed from smug satisfaction to sheer terror.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pacific Coast Wrestling show from the Portland Memorial Coliseum , Portland , on ESPN / TSN Pacific Super Cards, April 10th

Jeff Jarrett vs. Todd Morton

Both of these young men came from wrestling families, with Jeff being the son of Jerry Jarrett and Todd being the cousin of Ricky Morton. The two had a fast paced and exciting match which ended with Jarrett coming off the top with a flying cross body press to get the win.

Steve Blackman vs. Brian Adams

The American Ninja has had some frustration in dealing with his rival Vic Steamboat and looked like he was taking a lot of it out on Blackman. Blackman was a tough customer and both took and dished out a lot of punishment but in the end it was the power of Adams the spelled the difference, with him hitting a spinning backbreaker on Blackman to pull out the victory.

Leo Burke vs. Big Bubba Rogers

Speaking of tough, Leo Burke has a reputation for being harder than a coffin nail, and he certainly showed it in the match, not backing down an inch from Jim Cornette's huge bodyguard. The two exchanged blows at a furious pace, but Burke gave no signs of stopping as he threw down with Rogers. Ultimately, Cornette started to panic and threw in his tennis racquet, but it was intercepted by Burke, who immediately jammed the point of the handle into Bubba's midsection, leading to the ref to call for a DQ. The ref took the racquet from Burke, which was immediately grabbed by Cornette, who fled the ring with Big Bubba lumbering after him.

Dan Severn vs. Chris Candido

Although Severn left the Hollywood Knights warning them to stay out of his way, it didn't take long for them to sign a match with him. Tracy Smothers and Todd Morton were at ringside for this match, but just kept staring at Severn as he went about his business with Candido. They kept out of things until Severn crushed Candido with a backdrop suplex, scoring the pinfall. The moment Severn got up, Smothers pointed at him, and someone jumped in the ring and attacked Severn from behind. It was Jack Victory, making his first appearance in PCW in a long time. It looks like he is the Big V that Smothers has been talking about. Victory and the Knights continued to attack Severn, who did his best but was too heavily outnumbered. In the end , it was, of all people, Jeff Jarrett who came in swinging a chair that got the Knights to scatter. Jarrett then helped Severn up, but when Severn was able to compose himself, he took one look at Jarrett, shook his head and left the ring on his own.

Mike Rotunda, Brickhouse Brown & Tom Magee vs. "Mean" Mike Miller, Joel Deaton & Stan Hansen

The Brigade put in a valiant effort against the Crazy Gang, getting in some very good shots and moves on Miller and Deaton. But in the end, once again, Hansen proved to be too much to handle, hitting a lariat on Rotunda to give the win to the Crazy Gang.

The Wild Bulls (Ed & Rick Gantner) & The Thundercats (Too Cold Scorpio & Norman Smiley) vs. The Midnight Express & The Dog Pound (Brian Knobbs & Rick Steiner)

As you can imagine, this was a crazy match, not just for the clashes between the Bullpen and the Wild Dogs in the audience. In the end, Dennis Condrey was holding Rick Gantner while Knobbs came off the top rope with an elbow smash, but Gantner broke free and Knobbs hit Condrey by mistake. Ed Gantner then hit Knobbs with a big boot to the face, then hit a kneedrop on Condrey for the win. After the match, Cornette was clearly not happy with the Dog Pound.

Pacific Heavyweight Title Match : Eddie Gilbert © vs. Chris Adams

While Gilbert has had his hands full with the challenge from the Great Muta, Muta's colleague Chris Adams still has his own designs on the title and certainly was relentless as he went after Hot Stuff. Gilbert showed the resilience that has been the hallmark of his title reign and weathered everything Adams dished out at him, giving back as good as he got and finally countering an attempted clothesline with the Hot Shot to successfully defend his title.

Cage Match : Jim Duggan vs. Buddy Rose

After months of feuding, it all came down to this match between Hacksaw and the Playboy. Duggan came out to great fanfare and great applause , while Rose was clearly terrified to enter the ring with Duggan, only doing so under threat of suspension from the ref. It didn't take long for Rose to get busted open, with Duggan pounding on him with his big soup bone fists. Credit where it is due, Rose kept bouncing back but Duggan was always ready to go after him. Rose was able to turn the tide by pulling a set of brass knucks and getting blood out of Duggan. He was able to work over Duggan for a while until Hacksaw caught his fist and stripped him of the knucks. He tossed them outside and instead started banging Rose's head into the cage. He then levelled him with the three point clothesline, finally getting the pinfall victory. The crowd was jubilant as Duggan celebrated his victory over his hated enemy.

Pacific Coast Wrestling show from McArthur Court, Eugene, April 11th

Jeff Jarrett vs. Mr. Hito

The show kicked off with a technical showdown between the rookie Jarrett and the veteran Hito that went to a 15 minute time limit draw

Tom Magee vs. Mando Guerrero

Mando proved a tough customer for Magee to take on but in the end Magee was able to hit a thrust kick to get the three count

Badd Company vs. The Midnight Express

Another gripping tag team showdown where Condrey was able to catch Tanaka with a DDT to give the win to the Midnights

Brickhouse Brown vs. Chavo Guerrero

Brickhouse was very impressive in this outing but in the end, it was the cunning of Chavo that allowed him to catch Brickhouse in a German Suplex to score the victory

Steven Regal vs. David Finlay

A brutal bout with both men laying in some jarring blows until Finlay was able to put down regal with a belly to belly piledriver. Finlay tried to get in more damage on Regal after the match, but Dave Taylor pulled his young charge from the ring

Scott Hall vs. Hector Guerrero

Guerrero managed an effective cat and mouse campaign against Hall but got cocky and was caught coming off the ropes with a crushing powerslam which gave the win to the Gator

Golden State Tag Team Title Match : The Snowbirds (Owen Hart & Brian Pillman) © vs. The Suicide Blondes (Chris Candido & Todd Morton)

A fast paced and exciting match that went to the Snowbirds when Pillman hit the Air Pillman on Candido

Pacific Television Title Match : Bam Bam Bigelow © vs. Ed Wiskowski

Bigelow has taken on a variety of contenders in his time as TV champ but The Polish Prince proved to be one of the toughest. Easy Ed went all out to take the belt, and it seemed like perhaps Bigelow's time as champ was done. But the Beast From The East showed the fire and resilience that has made him a big favorite of the fans and powered out of an attempted face first piledriver, following up with a falling headbutt and finally a running splash to put an end to Wiskowski's challenge.

Pacific is on fire! 

My guys Iron & Steel look focused and ready for their well deserved shot at the titles. 

The tag team rivalries are heading into Vegas with some serious steam. 

We all knew this was coming as Smothers and Severn finally make the split. I don't think Smothers will end this quietly. This has been built up nicely. 

Burke and Bubba are putting on a very entertaining feud. 

Jack Victory has arrived! I figured Smothers had a plan. We'll see if Severn warms up to young Jarrett. 

Hansen once again prevails. Every since taking the fall to Busick, Hansen has been unstoppable. 

Looks like Cornette might have an issue with the Dog Pound. Cornette better watch his back because the Wild Dogs will be seated right behind him. 

Gilbert takes down his old rival Adams. 

I knew we would get a big pay off and we get the classic cage match between Rose and Duggan. Duggan puts the final stamp on Rose. Great feud with an awesome blow off. The fans in Portland got a real treat here. 

Fun seeing the Midnights and Badd Co going at it again. Midnights have some momentum going. 

I'm liking this Finlay vs. the Brits feud. Finlay and Taylor are heading for a big showdown. 

Gator and Mega Man got some big solo upsets over the Guerreros. They're becoming a strong part of the Brigade.

Bigelow is rolling as TV champ as he takes Easy Ed down. The beast from the east is taking on all comers. 

I really enjoyed the show at the Sports Arena.

Atlas and Cameron are one of my favorite teams in the game right now.

Liking that the experience of Hart paid off agianst Douglas.  You have done a nice job of keeping some sort of balance in your roster through all of this and continue to make your youngsters look good even in defeat.

The match between the Thundercats and the Dog Pound really shows off the depth of your tag division and all the angles going on with all of your factions.  Makes every match unpredictable.

Speaking of factions....  Great job with the Hollywod Knights angle.  Severn may need some help!

Main Events of Main Events here!  If Windham brought his "A" game and there was no interference this is MOTY potential!  Glad you did send in the chaos as to keep everyone nice and hot!

AS FOR PORTLAND...

Loved this card as it was a great extension of the last show.

I thought the opener between JJ and Morto was well booked!

Leo with the racket shot vs Big Bubba was a fun ending.  

Was wondering who the Big V was... Now Severn really needs some help with the Hollywood Knights.

So glad I sent Hansen to you.  You have done so much with him and are making him the star he needs to be.

The 8 man tag match was great as the depth of the tag division continuous to be on display as we head to Vegas

Gilbert over Adams and Duggan over Rose .... WOW.... that's the way to send the fans home happy.  Rose seems to be more vunerable these days!

ON TO EUGENE

JJ is really getting some good experience!

I'm rooting for the Midnight Express as I love to hear from Corny!  They might be heating up in time for the tourny!

Hall-Finlay and a few others are starting to become real threats whenever they are in the ring.  You have such patience and develop all of these people so well.  

BAM BAM!!!!  What a star he has become

Pacific Coast Wrestling from the Tacoma Dome, Tacoma, April 12th

Jeff Jarrett vs. Chris Candido

Candido's Suicide Blondes partner Todd Morton was skulking around the ringside area during this match, and while Jarett did his best, the distraction proved too much as Morton tripped him coming off the ropes and Candido was able to hit a piledriver for the win. After the match, Candido and Morton beat down Jarrett until Dan Severn entered the ring and they fled in terror. Jarrett tried to thank Severn, but the Beast simply turned his back and walked away.

Ron Simmons vs. Joel Deaton

The feud between the Brigade and the Crazy Gang continued with this battle of two warhorses. A bruising and hard hitting affair that ended when Simmons was finally able to take Deaton down with a running spear.

The Midnight Express vs. Black Gold (Steve Blackman & Shane Douglas)

Both teams will be in the big tag team tournament at Vegas Vengeance and were looking to show they deserved their place. Both teams impressed, but the Midnights took it when they hit a double goozle on Blackman.

Nick Busick vs. Mr. Hito

Hito proved to be a very tough opponent for Busick, but in the end the man from Powerhouse Hill prevailed when he caught Hito in a Spinebuster Slam.

The Thundercats (Too Cold Scorpio & Norman Smiley) vs. The Hart Foundation

Another match between teams bound for the Vegas tag tournament. A fast paced and intense match that went in favour of the Harts after Bret pinned Scorpio following a top rope clothesline.

Barry Windham vs. "Mean" Mike Miller

Another match in the Brigade/Crazy Gang feud. Windham has clearly been getting sick of the Crazy Gang interfering in his matches, and was looking to unleash his frustration on the Gang's leader. The result was a bloody, knock-down, drag-out battle that finally ended with Windham blocking an over the shoulder neckbreaker and following up with a running bulldog that got him the victory. The two continued to slug it out after the match, with Ron Simmons and Joel Deaton getting involved, until the PCW officials ordered them to the back.

Pacific Tag Team Title Match : The Wild Bulls (Ed & Rick Gantner) © vs. The Vice Squad (Jimmy Del Ray & Randy Rose)

The Vice Squad are former Pacific Tag champs and mounted a concerted campaign against the Gantners to regain their titles. They put forth a credible challenge, but then they whipped Ed into the ropes to try a double flapjack, he countered with a huge double clothesline that drove them to the mat. He tagged in his brother , who hit the Hangman's Drop (two handed chokeslam) on Rose to successfully defend their titles.

Pacific Heavyweight Title Match : Eddie Gilbert © vs. The Great Muta

Gilbert seemed to have all of Muta's tricks and traps spotted throughout the match, so Muta went for the nastiest shot he had, blasting Hot Stuff in the face with the Green Mist. While the ref called for the DQ, Muta and the Hart Foundation beat down Gilbert until the Thundercats rushed in and ran them off. (The other members of Hyatt International had the night off and weren't in the building, which is why they were unable to back up their leader.)

Pacific Wrestling Showcase from the Oakland Alameda County Arena, Oakland, on ESPN / TSN,   April 16th

Jack Victory vs. Mark Wales

Jack Victory - Alchetron, The Free Social Encyclopedia

Last week, Tracy Smothers dismissed Dan Severn from the Hollywood Knights and declared that he already had a replacement lined up, "The Big V". The next night, he showed who he was talking about, "Hollywood" Jack Victory. Victory had a brief run in PCW about a year ago, but came back with a vengeance, joining the Knights in an attack on Severn. Tonight, he showed he has not lost a step in his time away from the Pacific Coast, tossing Wales around like a rag doll before putting him away with the Victory-Plex (bridging back suplex). The departure of Severn is a considerable loss to the Knights, but "Hollywood" Jack seems to be eager to prove that he is more than capable of filling those shoes.

Dave Taylor vs. David Finlay

Wrestling With Sin: 218 | Ring the Damn BellEvery Version Of Finlay, Ranked Worst To Best | TheSportster

The hatred between these two competitors has clearly boiled over into a blood feud. Caught in the crossfire have been Taylor's young pupils in British Steel, Robbie Brookside and Steven Regal. Both of them were present for this match, their insistence overcoming Taylor's reluctance to have them at ringside, with Brookside looking apprehensive but Regal looking incredibly angry. Regal's anger was nothing compared to the raw fury that the two men in the ring unleashed on each other. Taylor and Finlay both have a wealth of technical knowledge and wrestling skill, and none of that was on display in this match. Instead , it was a pure brawl, with punches and kicks and blood and bruises. The turning point came when Finlay had the Taylor trapped in the corner and was raining down punches. Looking to do more damage, Finlay left the ring and grabbed a chair. Looking to protect his mentor, Regal came over and tried to stop Finlay, only for the Fighting Irishman to blast him in the head with the chair. The ref called for the DQ, and Brookside came over to intervene, getting a chair shot of his own for his troubles. By this point, Taylor had recovered and grabbed the chair from Finlay, hitting him in the ribs. This only briefly slowed up Finlay, and the pair continued going at it until they were forced apart by a full complement of PCW security. God only knows what it will take to put an end to this feud.

Brickhouse Brown vs. Joel Deaton

Brickhouse Brown Passes Away at 57 Years Old After Battle with Cancer - PWP  NationJoel Deaton - OWW

Speaking of blood feuds, the war between the Brigade and the Crazy Gang just keeps rolling on, with both sides getting victories here and there but no one team maintaining dominance for long. The newest member of the Brigade, Brickhouse Brown, would find himself tonight squaring off against the tough Outlaw Joel Deaton. Despite his relative youth, Brickhouse came in full of confidence and refused to be intimidated by Deaton or his manager, Percy Pringle. It wound up being a tightly contested match, with both men having the advantage at different points. The end came when Deaton whipped Brickhouse into the ropes for a big boot, only for Brickhouse to catch himself on the ropes and then come roaring back with a big clothesline. Quick as a cat, he swiftly ascended the top rope and came off with a missile dropkick that got the one two three. A bit of an upset win for Brickhouse, but one which greatly pleased both him and the fans.

Shane Douglas vs. Bret Hart

image.png.7be12b2b0c294826b36b197b636a552c.pngPro Wrestling Resource: Classic Matches: Bret Hart vs Tom Magee [Videos]

With the big Vegas Vengeance tag tournament coming up, members of Black Gold and the Hart Foundation find themselves in singles action against each other in a return match from last week. This was a very dynamic and tightly contested match, with Douglas clearly having learned from the previous match and coming very close to taking the match at several points. It still ended up coming down to the Excellence Of Execution, as Hart blocked an attempt at a belly to belly suplex and countering with a small package to score the pinfall. Nevertheless, Douglas had impressed many of those present, and Hart slapped palms with Douglas afterwards as a sign of respect.

Interview : Frank Bonnema stands in the ring

Bonnema : Ladies and gentlemen, my next guest made waves in the PCW last week by leaving the Hollywood Knights … Dan Severn.

Dan Severn (Page 1) - Line.17QQ.com

The crowd greets Severn with a warm but reserved reaction. The fans certainly respect his ability and are glad he has left the ranks of the Hollywood Knights, but his prickly nature leave them uncertain of just how they feel about him.

Bonnema : Dan Severn, you left the Hollywood Knights last week, but it didn't take long for them to find a replacement in "Hollywood" Jack Victory.

Severn : I don't care who they've brought in. I don't need those goons cluttering up my matches and getting in my way. From here on in, I am only looking out for myself.

Bonnema : Well, now that you are no longer in the Hollywood Knights, a lot of fans are wondering just what direction you are going to take. Care to fill us in on your future plans?

Severn : You know, Frank Bonnema, I have been a wrestler long enough to know what usually happens next. A top flight competitor like myself leaves one group, pretty much everyone comes forward with offers. Well, I am going to save everyone a lot of time and effort. Gary Hart … Missy Hyatt … Jim Cornette … Leo Burke … Percy Pringle … The Brigade … if you are getting ready to make me an offer to join your group, you can just keep those offers to yourselves. I didn't need the Hollywood Knights, and I certainly don't need any of you. I am my own man and can take care of my own business. Dan Severn walks alone!

Norman Smiley vs. Bobby Eaton

Norman Smiley's finisher was called The Norman Conquest. That's pretty  funny. | Norman smiley, Pro wrestling, WrestlerPro wrestler Bobby Eaton, a Huntsville native, expected to clear old  Jackson County DUI warrant (updated) - al.com

The show wraps up with another singles rematch between two more competitors whose teams will be headed to Vegas Vengeance. Smiley certainly had his hands full , both with the challenge of Eaton and the antics of Jim Cornette, but gave a good accounting of himself. He was able to catch Eaton in a sleeper hold, but Eaton fought hard to try to get to the ropes and force a break. Whether or not he would have succeeded, we will never know, as at that point, out of nowhere, the Dog Pound of Brian Knobbs and Rick Steiner charged in and attacked Smiley, forcing both the break and a DQ in favor of Smiley. Cornette was clearly furious with them for their unwanted and unasked for "assistance", and started screaming at them. Knobbs and Steiner took exception at this and started to advance towards Cornette, leading to Dennis Condrey rushing out to back up his manager and his partner. The Dog Pound still might have thrown down with the Midnight Express, but the presence of Cornette's huge bodyguard Big Bubba Rogers made them think better of it, and instead they left the ring. It looks like the short lived alliance between the Midnight Express and the Dog Pound has come to a sudden end.

Pacific Coast Wrestling show from the Cow Palace , San Francisco,  on Pacific Super Cards, April 17th

Jeff Jarrett vs. Mr. Hito

These two have had several matches, with Jarrett coming ever closer to defeating the Japanese veteran. He went all out in the match, with several near falls, but it looked like Hito would win again when he set up Jarrett for a backdrop suplex. But Jarrett flipped out of it and caught Hito with a schoolboy rollup. One … two … THREE!!! The crowd cheered as young Jarrett had scored his biggest victory yet.

Nick Busick vs. Hector Guerrero

The most flamboyant of the Guerrero Brothers gave the man from Powerhouse Hill a real run for his money, but Busick prevailed when the hit a huge Spinebuster Slam.

Scott Hall & Tom Magee vs. Bob Orton & Stan Hansen

Although the younger members of the Brigade gave it their heroic best, but when Stan Hansen came in, it was all over, with a lariat on Magee bringing a brutal end to the match.

Dan Severn vs. Jack Victory

Severn may be done with the Hollywood Knights, but they don't seem to be done with him, sending "Hollywood" Jack out to make sure he regrets his departure. The Beast was certainly not one to be intimidated, and in spite of Victory's considerable size and power, Severn was able to take him down on several occasions. He nearly got him in the body scissors sleeper, but at that point, Tracy Smothers and the Suicide Blondes came in to attack him, leading to a DQ. They continued the attack until Jeff Jarrett ran in with a chair to run them off. Jarrett helped Severn to his feet, but instead of thanking him, Severn simply stared at him before turning and leaving without saying anything.

Mike Rotunda vs. Buddy Rose

Rotunda had Rose on the ropes, but while Ed Wiskowski distracted the ref, Bob Orton and Stan Hansen entered the ring and nailed Rotunda with a double lariat. Rose then hit a running splash to score the ill gotten victory.

Pacific Light Heavyweight Title Match : Too Cold Scorpio © vs. Brian Pillman

A fast pace bout with plenty of high flying that ended with Scorpio hitting a top rope sunset flip to defend his belt.

Pacific Tag Team Title Match : The Wild Bulls (Ed & Rick Gantner) © vs. The Dog Pound (Brian Knobbs & Rick Steiner)

An out of control brawl, both in the ring and in the stands between each team's respective fans, that descended into super chaos when the Midnight Express and Big Bubba Rogers charged in and attacked both teams, leading to a no contest.

Pacific Heavyweight Title Match : Eddie Gilbert © vs. Ed Wiskowski

Gilbert may be looking ahead to his Vegas Vengeance defense against the Great Muta, but to get there, he would have to make it through the challenge of the Polish Prince. Easy Ed really put the boots to Gilbert, unleashing his full power arsenal on the champ, but Hot Stuff gritted it out and kept firing back, finally coming off the top rope with a flying elbow smash to Gilbert's head to put him down for good.

Big V Jack Victory is making an impact. 

Taylor vs. Finlay is already one of my favorite feuds going. Man, what a match or should I say brawl. 

Speaking of favorite feuds, I'm loving the Crazy Gang/Brigade feud. With all the spin off matches, this feud has a lot of legs. 

Bret gives Douglas some respect. I think this is might be going somewhere. 

I like Severn playing the lone wolf gimmick. Really suits him. 

Things are heating up between the Midnights and Dog Pound. Dog Pound might have to find somebody to deal with Bubba. 

To the Cow Palace,

Look at that, young Jarrett scores a big win over Hito. That's a confidence builder. 

Cool seeing Busick racking up some wins. I could see him as a threat to Smothers CA title. 

Hansen does it again. I don't know how the Brigade is going to stop him.

Rose rebounds from his feud ending loss to Duggan with a win (yea he got some help lol) over Rotunda. 

Scorpio and Pillman probably stole the show. 

Midnights might be biting off more than they can chew by taking out the Dog Pound and Wild Bulls. I bet the Wild Dogs and Bullpen kept security on high alert during the match. 

Easy Ed gives Gilbert a challenge but Hot Stuff just has to much momentum going. I'm really enjoying Gilbert's title run. 

The action is non stop especially with all the teams heading into Vegas. 

One of my all time favorite movies is LA Confidential. In it, Kevin Spacey plays a character named Detective Jack Vincennes, and every time Danny DeVito meets him, he greets him by saying, "Hollywood Jack! The Big V!" When I picked up Jack Victory and decided to bring him into the Hollywood Knights, I just had to work that in.

First on the show in Tacoma...

I finally did... I predicted the outcome correctly for a Pacific Wrestling Card!  

I like that Simmons continues to grow and will soon be a huge star.  The Midnight Express are getting hot at just the right time as the tourny nears!  Windham could be a huge star with your booking stlye.  Muta and Gilbert is one of my favorite feuds in the game right now.

Nice TV show as the angles contiue to progress.  All of you babyface and heel stables are fun as it gives you so many ways to set up a card.  I become stagnant in my shows while you just seem to keep on rolling.  Nice booking.

Pacific Coast Wrestling show from the Selland Arena, Fresno, April 18th

British Steel (Steven Regal & Robbie Brookside) vs. The Hart Foundation

British Steel came in pretty banged up from recent attacks by Dave Finlay, but gave it their all against the Pink and Black Attack. But Neidhart and Hart were just too much on their game tonight and took the win with the Hart Attack on Brookside.

Ron Simmons vs. Randy Rose

Rose is a former Pacific Tag Team champ and headed into the Vegas Vengeance tournament with the Vice Squad, but struggle to put a dent in the powerful Simmons, who wound up crushing him with a Spear for the win.

Dan Severn & Black Gold (Steve Blackman & Shane Douglas) vs. Tracy Smothers & The Suicide Blondes (Chris Candido & Todd Morton)

Severn seemed to be a reluctant partner to Black Gold but wasn't about to pass up a shot at his former colleagues in the Hollywood Knights. Severn wound up proving to be the deciding factor in the match as he pinned Morton following a side suplex.

Jeff Jarrett vs. Jack Victory

The Hollywood Knights are clearly displeased with Jarrett after he interrupted their attacks on Dan Severn, and were all present for their newest member's match with the man from Hendersonville. Jeff gave quite a fight, but the distraction proved too much as the Big V pinned him with the Victory-Plex. "Hollywood" Jack and the rest of the Knights attacked Jarrett after the decision until Severn came in to run them off, but the Beast didn't stay around afterwards to accept any thanks from Jarrett.

Nick Busick vs. Mando Guerrero

The veteran Guerrero certainly proved to be a tough challenge for the big Powerhouse, but Busick was able to tough it out and get the win with a crushing Spinebuster Slam.

Golden State Tag Team Title Match : The Snowbirds (Owen Hart & Brian Pillman) © vs. Chavo & Hector Guerrero

The Guerreros were quite upset at being excluded from the Vegas Vengeance tag tournament, and clearly out to prove that they should have been included by regaining the Golden State Tag Titles. The result was an epic and exciting tag battle, which came down to a fast paced duel of rollups between Hector and Pillman , with Pillman reversing a cradle and coming out on top. After the match, it was announced that there would be a rematch at Vegas Vengeance that would be 2/3 falls.

Pacific Television Title Match : Bam Bam Bigelow © vs. "Mean" Mike Miller

The other members of the Five Man Army (Leo Burke, Nick Busick, Steve Blackman and Shane Douglas) were at ringside, both to root for Bigelow as watch his back against Percy Pringle or other members of the Crazy Gang. Even so, the well seasoned Miller was a ferocious challenger for Bigelow, doing a lot of damage both with big punches and dirty tactics. With his teammates cheering him on, the Beast From The East rallied and was able to put down Miller with a scoop powerslam.

Hart Foundation have been on a roll. 

Speaking of rolls, Simmons has been steamrolling over the competition. 

Big V Hollywood Jack is the man. 

Guerreros get some compensation and receive a big title match with the Snowbirds in Vegas. 2 out of 3 falls...YES! 

Bigelow retains with a powerful victory over Miller. 

Pacific Coast Wrestling show from the ARCO Arena, Sacramento, April 19th

Vic Steamboat vs. The Great Muta

Young Steamboat did his best, but the viciousness of Muta was too much to overcome, and the Pearl Of The East took the match with the Moonsault

Tom Magee vs. Mando Guerrero

The veteran Guerrero provided a touch challenge for Magee, and it looked like the match could go either way. Ultimately, Megaman caught Mando coming off the ropes with a thrust kick and scored the victory.

Leo Burke & Black Gold (Steve Blackman & Shane Douglas) vs. Big Bubba Rogers & The Midnight Express

Tension was especially high in this match when Burke and Bubba threw down with each other, but it was Eaton who got the win with a top rope kneedrop on Douglas.

Barry Windham & Mike Rotunda vs. "Mean" Mike Miller & Joel Deaton

Another heated battle between the Brigade and the Crazy Gang, with Rotunda just barely able to hold Miller down following a Samoan Drop

David Finlay vs. Hiroshi Hase

Finlay wasn't facing any of the British wrestlers tonight but still went after Hase with a vengeance. Hase did what he could, but the raw fury of the Belfast Bruiser was too much to overcome, and Finlay pinned him after a belly to belly piledriver.

Pacific Tag Team Title Match : The Wild Bulls (Ed & Rick Gantner) © vs. The Dog Pound (Brian Knobbs & Rick Steiner)

The Midnight Express were barred from ringside for this match, so it was marginally less chaotic, but only by a slight degree as the Bullpen and the Wild Dogs continued to clash in the stands, much to the consternation of PCW security. After an intense and bloody battle, the Gantner Brothers flattened Knobbs with a double clothesline to successfully defend their titles.

California Title Match : Tracy Smothers © vs. Jeff Jarrett

"Mr. Hollywood" had the rest of the Hollywood Knights at ringside for his title defense. Jarrett gave Smothers quite a battle, but ended up going down to the Jawjacker. With Dan Severn not present tonight, the Knights felt free to attack Jarrett after the match, but Black Gold came to Jarrett's rescue.

Pacific Heavyweight Title Match : Eddie Gilbert © vs. Buddy Rose

Gilbert won by DQ when the Great Muta charged in and attacked him. Rose bailed out of the ring and headed to the locker room while Gilbert and Muta went at it, ultimately only being separated by PCW security.

A strong showing for Muta as he defeats the younger Steamboat & let's Gilbert know they're not finished yet.

A successful night for the Brigade as Magee, Windham & Rotunda pick up victories.

Tough loss for the Army but they keep their word to have Jarrett's back.

Finlay rages his way to another win.

A successful title defense for " Mr Hollywood " .

The people of Sacramento got their money's worth.