Pro Wrestling Only

1985 DRAFT

kevinmcfl

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In addition to Larry Cameron, I found the following names who debuted in 1985. I don't know if they meet the criteria, but figured they were worth looking at.

Angel of Death
Chris Youngblood
George South
Jeff Gaylord
Jimmy Del Ray
Nick Kiniski
Outback Jack
Rocky King
Steve Casey
Steve DiSalvo
Tom Magee

• 2 weeks later...

The retirement list has been updated on the first page of this list now that we had added some wrestlers.  A retired wrestler in this game for 1985 is anyone that does not wrestle more then 10 matches in any year after 1984 according to wrestlingdata.com.

Retired wrestlers CAN BE USED AS

1.  Managers:  Would need a roster space here.

2.  Announcers

3.  Non-Wrestling Personal

4.  For quick one to five match angles:  Would need to use a roster space in this case.

Please plan accordingly.  

• 4 weeks later...

A few quick notes :

1. Goldie Rogers is currently on the TNT roster

2. Gerald Finley is a completely different from David "Fit" Finlay . Gerald Finley was a southern wrestler who later worked under a mask as Black Cat. David "Fit" Finlay, the Belfast Bruiser / Fighting Irishman , was active around this time in Japan which is how I was able to use him in the 1983 project, but I don't know if that would make him eligible for this project (although I would be psyched if he was).

3. Not sure about Bruno Sammartino being eligible at this point, he only wrestled 19 matches in 1985 according to Cagematch, usually teaming with his son, and I think would at best be considered a part timer / semi retired.

Thanks Rain.

1.  I will take Rogers off the list.

2.  Will adjust it to Gerald Finley

3.  We counted anyone with 10 or more matches in the U.S. or Canada in 1985 as eligible so Bruno is good for 1985.

If anyone else notices anything is off, please let met know and I will fix it.  I will be setting this up either tonight or tomorrow and we could get started.