Pro Wrestling Only

WWE Elimination Chamber 2019

KawadaSmile

Jeff's 06-09 was full of great performances against a wide variety. the 06 series with Morrison over the IC title, the 07 feud with Umaga, and IMO his overall best year 2008 had some really good RAW matches against Michaels, Orton, Cena, Jericho and the later series with Triple H was his best in-ring stuff.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 hours ago, WingedEagle said:

I'm still awaiting a proper rant from you on EC.

I don't think I have one in me at this point. But I was absolutely going out of my entire tree.

Kofi is my dude. Him going completely nuts and firing up and kicking out of everything and going up top to try to hit the world's biggest crossbody to win the WWE Championship of the World straight out of my 2011 dreams and making people BELIEVE sent me into complete and utter meltdown. Suddenly I was 20 years old again. And if they don't pull the trigger on Kofi at Mania I'm going to sulk through whatever the Title match is at Metlife.

59 minutes ago, Jimmy Redman said:

I don't think I have one in me at this point. But I was absolutely going out of my entire tree.

Kofi is my dude. Him going completely nuts and firing up and kicking out of everything and going up top to try to hit the world's biggest crossbody to win the WWE Championship of the World straight out of my 2011 dreams and making people BELIEVE sent me into complete and utter meltdown. Suddenly I was 20 years old again. And if they don't pull the trigger on Kofi at Mania I'm going to sulk through whatever the Title match is at Metlife.

If they go with Kofi I am so gonna regret not being there this year!

14 hours ago, Jimmy Redman said:

From what I saw I was the high man on the women's chamber but the Kofi run at the end came close to pushing the men ahead of it.  

Not going to drop any spoilers here but the tentative title match at Smackdown is quite yawn worthy.  Hopefully somehow Kofi picks up enough momentum into and coming out of Fastlane to warrant a change in plans at the big show, but I'm not getting my hopes up.