Pro Wrestling Only

Jarrett Parsons Wrestling on Roku

Flyin' Brian

I have agreed to take on an unofficial role of sorting through thousands of hours of footage for this channel so I'll be on the lookout for anything rare. I will do everything in my power to track down leads and find new stuff. I recently came across 3 WMC-5 episodes from 1982 that are brand new.

I'd love to be active with this board about this project in the same way that Bruce Tharpe was with the NWA on Demand channel.

2 hours ago, Sean Reedy said:

I have agreed to take on an unofficial role of sorting through thousands of hours of footage for this channel so I'll be on the lookout for anything rare. I will do everything in my power to track down leads and find new stuff. I recently came across 3 WMC-5 episodes from 1982 that are brand new.

I'd love to be active with this board about this project in the same way that Bruce Tharpe was with the NWA on Demand channel.

Very cool! 

5 hours ago, Sean Reedy said:

Nice. Are they buying the rights to anything or just pulling from what is out in the wild?

There are negotiations to buy things. My understanding is a lot of it depends on viewership numbers and advertising dollars coming in. This thing is very much in its infancy, there's so much being discussed, which I know you've heard before with other projects like FloSlam so not trying to over-hype anything, but some cool stuff could happen.

37 minutes ago, Sean Reedy said:

There are negotiations to buy things. My understanding is a lot of it depends on viewership numbers and advertising dollars coming in. This thing is very much in its infancy, there's so much being discussed, which I know you've heard before with other projects like FloSlam so not trying to over-hype anything, but some cool stuff could happen.

Are there plans for apps on other platforms besides Roku?