Pro Wrestling Only

DVD #1: Fabulous Freebirds "Badstreet USA" Music Video

Loss

I will probably be including a high-end Freebirds/Von Erichs match in the near future.

I thought this was really cool and a great way to really make Hayes seem like a superstar. This video wouldn't have looked out of place showing on MTV at the time because the production values are so good.

I thought this was really cool and a great way to really make Hayes seem like a superstar. This video wouldn't have looked out of place showing on MTV at the time because the production values are so good.

Yeah, I thought it held up really well and would be cutting edge for the time too. Hayes looked every part the charismatic rock star, so it was a great vehicle to get him and his gimmick over. I thought the only problem with the video is that it made the other Freebirds seem like bit players.

Hayes was the frontman though..I mean the Birds were basically the vehicle for his debauchary in alot of ways. Anyhow, is it wrong that I instantly remembered every word to the song as soon as it came on? That's probably a sign that it was really, really good at what it was supposed to be good at.

Also that footage of Gordy pushing the fan and Hayes rabid fire punching in the cage was awesome

• 3 months later...

I was hoping for more wrestling as well, but you can't complain about the top-notch production.

This really needed a showdown between the Freebirds and all the punk rockers.

Gordy shoving that fan and then mauling some guy in the corner had me flipping out. I had to rewind a couple times.

I also loved Gordy's shirt that just said "Rock n Roll". A friend of mine has a t-shirt that says "Punk" in sparkly letters, and it has a manfactured rip in it.

Good way to start the wrestling action.

Eric