Pro Wrestling Only

AEW Dynamite Week 5 - 10/30/19

NintendoLogic

From the official AEW preview:

This Wednesday night, on the eve of Halloween, All Elite Wrestling “Dynamite” makes its West Virginia debut at the Charleston Coliseum LIVE on TNT!! We go live at 8pm EST/7pm CST and what a night of action in store for the fans. The finals of the World Tag Team Title Tournament, the official contract signing for the AEW World Title Match at “Full Gear” on 11/9, Six Man Tag action, and the legendary Rock 'n' Roll Express in the house!!! Oh yes, and do not forget Rick and Morty...

Game 7 of the World Series is obviously going to do a number on the ratings, but Charleston has been starved of major league wrestling for long enough that the crowd should be plenty enthusiastic. Other than WWE house shows, the last time a big-league promotion came through was for the go-home Nitro before Bash at the Beach 2000. Let's hope nobody tears their urethra the way Johnny the Bull did on that show.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really like the different ways they are opening their shows and incorporating segments without invisible cameras or insulting their fans' intelligence.

I am cool with Khan being a babyface Tuney-like character who remains largely behind the scenes and makes appearances accordingly. 

Ok, an hour into this show,  and this is more entertaining than any hour of RAWI have watched in the last 4 years. I'll admit that's about a total of 6 hours but still. 

We had the pissed off Mox opening. 2 good matches, the great RNR-LAX angle,  the throwback limo conversation, and a fun squash.  Such an easy hour to watch.