Pro Wrestling Only

AEW Revolution

Ricky Jackson

Woo hoo, I get to watch wrestling again for the first time since the Rumble! Really pumped to watch this with my usual AEW ppv crew. Should be a great show based on how solid the tv has been lately, of which I've only seen GIF's here and there, but you guys have been praising Dynamite highly and I of course value the opinions of those posting on this great site. 

Now I just need to get the wi fi situation figured out on the farm so I can finally resume Power. Also, AEW needs a streaming option for Dynamite that can be viewed in Canada asap. I hate this fucking country and its stupid TV regulations sometimes...

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, MoS said:

I genuinely cannot remember the last time I was this hyped for a PPV. I am a complete AEW mark now.

I was thinking this too. It was Wrestle Kingdom for me. But in the U.S.? Pretty great feeling. Excited! The card looks good & the build has been strong.

1 hour ago, Coffey said:

I was thinking this too. It was Wrestle Kingdom for me. But in the U.S.? Pretty great feeling. Excited! The card looks good & the build has been strong.

I usually look forward to Mania just for the spectacle of it all, but this is definitely the first US PPV I've been hyped for based on the matches in a long time.  It feels refreshing to have a card full of matches that all have a reason to exist other than "we have a PPV every month so we need to fill up space".