Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 06/15 - 06/23 Liv Morgan.

KawadaSmile

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, SmoothS said:

Nia and the word "good" being in the same sentence is incredible, LOL!

There are aspects of the business she grasps very well. It's just unfortunate the one she doesn't happens to be the most important one. 

Like I seriously believe if she was taught by someone other than the PC she might have been able to become a decent monster heel level talent. 

11 minutes ago, sek69 said:

I would take Ric managing Randy too, but not sure I want him around a potential rona outbreak zone.

Do we think Flair is just staying home and playing online poker anyway? He’s probably more likely to infect everyone else than the other way around.

So, this positive covid test could be another Benoit-style "when did WWE know" deal. Raw was taped earlier in the day today,  but if they had any idea beforehand (or even during tapings), having Dominic and the Street Profits mingling in the crowd seem like really bad ideas.

1 hour ago, KawadaSmile said:

This ain't it, chief.

Especially when Roman doesn't ever play second fiddle, whereas McIntyre has several times since his WWE return and it didn't feel out of place. It would now, as they got the stench off him. But I can't imagine Roman being backup for Ziggler, Strowman, Shane or Corbin, like Drew was.

I'm on the opposite end. I get Roman, but Drew is paint-by-the-numbers for me. At least character-wise. A romance novel cover model. Scottish Fabio. Good wrestler once the bell rings, I enjoy him there.

As for the positive COVID test, we knew that was happening at some point. I'd be surprised if AEW or WWE doesn't have several wrestlers/staff who are asymptomatic. Thing is, neither will shut down over it. Too much money wrapped up in TV deals, and WWE answers to stockholders to boot. Unless someone winds up hospitalized or dead from it, it's business as usual.